8th edition of prestigious India CSR Awards that recognise excellence in corporate social responsibility is here!
The prestigious award recognises the most admired and outstanding CSR initiatives in the country and acknowledges the notable contributions that are raising benchmarks by bringing transformative change in the society through innovation and excellence.
The Award Ceremony will be held in Mumabi during the mega India CSR Leadership Summit – CSR for SDGs Goals in the month of May 2020.
The India CSR Awards 2020 seeks to recognise the companies that have positively impacted both business and society by taking a strategic approach to CSR through collaborative programme.
The Awards with more than 20 categories is open to all companies registered in India. It is open for nomination by all companies, corporate funded foundations and partnerships. We invite your organisation to be the part of the 8th edition of India CSR Awards 2020 in respective categories.
Your organizations will be invited to present a case study before the jury or jury will be visiting the CSR Project locations and will have interaction with CSR management.
We have received nominations on various successful programmes from esteemed organisation across the nation for India CSR Awards 2020.
- Ashok Leyland
- Village Social Transformation Foundation (Govt. of Maharashtra)
- Pernod Ricard India Private Limited
- Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited
- Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd.
- CybageAsha Trust – Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd.
- Khushboo Charitable Trust
- ReNew Power Pvt Limited
- Dharampal Satyapal Limited (DG Group)
- Dabur India Limited
- Jagran Pehel
- Serve Samman
- EPAM Systems India Private Limited
- Perfetti Van Melle India Private Limited
- Godfrey Phillips India Limited
- Hindalco Industries Limited
Extended Nomination Deadline: March 15, 2020
To receive Brochure and Nomination Form for India CSR Awards, please write to email@example.com