Are you one of those who never thought death as something you need to plan for? If yes, then start thinking now. Life is very unpredictable. You never know what happens next. Thus, it is important to provide financial protection to your family in the form of a term insurance plan.
Term Insurance Plan
This is a type of insurance plan that offers protection in the form of sum assured to your loved ones in case of any unforeseen situation. Choosing the right term insurance plan depends on several important features.
Have a look at these below mentioned steps that will help you choose the right term insurance plan –
- Costs – This is one of the most important factors that one needs to consider while buying a term plan. Your purchase decision must be made on the basis of cost. Thus, one must go for term plans that offer higher cover at lower premium.
- Identify your needs – This is yet another significant factor that you need to consider while choosing a term plan. It is prudent to identify your needs as per your age, cover, and future needs of the family. Thus, you should identify your future goals, liabilities and then zero in on a sum that you would want to be assured for.
- Tenure of the term plan – Tenure of the term plan is as important as the amount of cover you need. Remember, the more is your age, the more will be your premium. Thus, it is best to buy a term plan when you are young because premiums are low.
- Buy policies online than offline – While buying a term insurance plan, it is important for you to determine whether you buy it online or offline. If you are purchasing it online, then you must compare it on several different parameters so as to get the best policy at best price.
- Claim settlement ratio – This also an important factor that one must consider while choosing a term insurance plan. Claim settlement ratio is basically the ratio that tells you about the policies that are settled by paying all claims in case any of any unforeseen situation. For example, when a company settles 90-80 claims out of 100 claims each year, then it is considered as the best one. Therefore, it is advisable for you to look at the claim settlement ratio of the insurance company before buying a term insurance plan.
Besides, if you are looking for a cost-effective protection policy for your loved ones, then Aegon Life’s iTerm insurance plan can be a good option; this online plan offers guaranteed financial security to your family with low premium and high cover at a cheapest rate.