MUMBAI: Roundtable discussion on CSR for Science and Tech Education for Better India will be held at PHD Chamber of Commerce in New Delhi on March 8, 2018 during 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM.
The broader objective of the Roundtable is to formulate a common goal to encourage promotion of Science and Tech Education for a better tomorrow for our future generations with special emphasis on underserved children of remotest of the remote region of the country.
Equipping future and young generations with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) knowledge for innovation and entrepreneurship is ultimate aim of the forum.
“We invite leaders from Government, Business, Academicians, Scientists, Technologists, Corporate Foundations, Corporate Social Responsibility Professionals, Civil Society Organizations and Developmental Organizations to explore opportunities in CSR partnership, share experiences and identify opportunities for collaboration with special reference to the promotion of Science and Tech education at the mass level in every corner of the country.”, said Ashutosh Pandit, CEO, Stem Learning, a leading Science Education Social Enterprise in India.
“The stakeholders and participants will deliberate on the pertinent subject – connect and collaborate to create opportunities for promotion of Science Education to make it globally competitive.” said Rusen Kumar, Founder of India CSR Network, Leading CSR think tank company.
“We believe that the roundtable will be an effective platform to understand CSR partnership trends, make CSR connects, ﬁnd inspirations, and attend to ideas and innovations towards the mutual success of society and business to further the cause of science education in India.” he further added.
- CSR and Technology-enabled education-Contributions to Science Education in India,
- CSR partnerships: Challenges and Perspectives in Science Education
- CSR Innovations and Opportunities in Science Education.
The roundtable will help in understanding of CSR Partnership Scenario in STEM education, create outreach of corporates promotion of Science Education and will foster scope of CSR collaborations particularly in STEM Education.
Attracting and Raising funds based on identified needs in the area of promotion of Science Education and Corporate aligning with specific CSR activities such as establishing mini science Centre, enabling teachers training on science, mass awareness on science education, etc. are key expected outcomes of the roundtable.
Following organizations are key Partners of the forum:
- Presenting Partner: Stem Learning Pvt. Ltd.;
- Knowledge Partner: CSR India Corporate Social Services Pvt. Ltd.,
- Science Magazine Partner: WOW Science;
- NGO Partner: Galway Foundation, Ranganathan Society for Social Welfare and Library Development, PM Shah Foundation;
- Media Partner: India Education Diary, Media Scan.
Think tanks at forum:
- Dr. Jawahar Surisetti, Psychologist and Educationist
- Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India
- Mohini Daljeet Singh, CEO, Max India Foundation, Max Group
- Ashutosh Pandit, Founder and Managing Director, Stem Learning Pvt. Ltd
- Rusen Kumar, Founder, India CSR Network, CSR India Corporate Social Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Joseph Sebastian, the Global Head of Faizal and Shabana Foundation
- Dr. Jatinder Singh, Director and HR Head, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industr
- Vivek Prakash, Corporate Head CSR, Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- Praveen Karn, Group Head CSR, Spark Minda – Ashok Minda Group
- Prakash Tewari, Director CSR, DLF Limited
- Shailendra N. Jaiswal, ED – Mechanical Engineering (Development), Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Indian Railway Mechanical Service
- Ashok Kumar Pavadia, Former Additional Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
- Aditendra Jaiswal, Lead Enabler, SRIJAN SANCHAR
About Presenting Partner: Stem Learning
On a mission to reach One Million children with STEM program in India STEM is an organization aimed to facilitate and implement Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) in education sector. As a social enterprise, it is committed to empower underprivileged children with the basic concepts of STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics) using Mini Science Centres.
Mini Science Centre is an innovative and unique set-up comprising of exceptional models & charts that is changing the way science and mathematics are taught. It believes that nothing can teach you science better than learning it practically. The aim is to make learning fun, engaging and inspiring for students. These sustainable and accountable CSR solutions add purpose and pride to the respective corporate entity allied with us.
Ashutosh Pandit, founder of STEM Learning, is a social entrepreneur with a mission to equip every rural school with essential scientific equipment for the benefit of students. His leadership and guidance have helped STEM to reach out to more than 8,50,000 students through its innovative science models and has trained more than 5000 teachers. Already science centres have been installed in 850 schools across 17 states, with the aim to set up 5,000 more science centres over the next 5 years.
About Organizer : India CSR Network
India CSR, Largest Network on Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) in India, is celebrating its 10th year of excellence, commitment and passion in serving the nation by providing qualitative information maintaining high value reporting in the ecosystem of CSR.
Established in the year 2009, India CSR is the technology enabled platform which is consistently delivering excellence in all areas where it works. It was evolved at a time when the discussion and debate on the New Company Amendment Bill was at its peak.
India CSR has been empowering leaders by providing meaningful information and helping them to get the professional knowledge and network.
The platform is aimed at those who wish to update themselves with recent developments, understand how Indian organizations are applying the innovative ideas in CSR and Sustainability for competitive advantage and serving the society by addressing socio-economic challenges. The India CSR Network explores the philosophy of competitiveness in relation to CSR, through various new development related articles, qualitative and innovative content in the form of views, thoughts and research oriented articles.
We welcome like-minded corporate, CSR leaders, agencies, donors to join the forum. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at +91-9981099555