NEW DELHI: India continues to grow economically at a steady pace year-on-year and the new initiatives of the government such as: Make in India campaign, Digital India, ease of doing business, skill mission, Swachh Bharat Abhiyan, Clean Ganga Mission etc. are improving investment climate and accelerating further growth.
However, the need of the hour is to focus on solving the social gaps sustainably and for reducing helplessness of the vulnerable population.
For this, we require broad based, Collaborative, Creative and Market-Based Approach model based on principles of social justice and sustainable development, as it explicitly aims to provide innovative solutions to unsolved complex social problems, putting social value creation at the heart of its overall strategy to improve individuals’ and communities’ lives not just for a duration but for generations ahead.
To capture the same, the theme of the FICCI CSR Summit and Awards – 2019, the premier platform for advancing innovative CSR approaches and solutions to the country’s most pressing problems in its 17th year will revolve around Maximizing Impact of CSR through Enterprise Development Model.
Key highlights of the FICCI CSR Summit and Awards– 2017-18 are:
- 17th Annual FICCI CSR Awards Presentation Ceremony
- Training on Design Thinking for social Innovation – If you are interested in designing low -cost solutions as successful as Aravind Eye Care System for your beneficiaries and making your CSR project that gives bigger SROI than you dreamt of , then this tool is what you need to learn.
- Discussions between experts on
- CSR – Catalytic Intervention: Enterprise development solution for empowerment of vulnerable communities
- Social Enterprises: Creating local ecosystems, building leaders and entrepreneurs for social and economic impact
- Aspirational Districts: Partnerships for Results
- Story Telling for Change
- Exhibition and Networking opportunities – opportunity to demonstrate your project for the scope of possible funding and partnerships to a focused congregation of CEOs, CSR heads , Government officials and Impact investors.
- Release of Knowledge book – Compendium of popular CSR projects that have successfully incorporated the model of enterprise development and empowered their beneficiaries for generation
To know the esteemed speakers and agenda, please log on to www.FICCI-CSRCON.Com .
Or call +91 11 23357243/ 23487567 for any information on this.