Prithvi- the innovation of the students of CHARUSAT will run in Asia’s biggest Solar Competition ESVC – Electrical Solar Vehicle Championship 2017
ANAND (Gujarat): Asia’s biggest Solar Competition 4th ESVC – Fourth Electrical Solar Vehicle Championship 2017 is going on at Bhimavaram of Andhra Pradesh, since March 28 to April 2, 2017 by Imperial Society of Innovative Engineer.
In this competition, the solar car “Prithvi” made by CHARUSAT’s students is about to build a new record of success and team “Prithvi” along with 133 teams from 20 states of India and Asia has taken part in this prestigious competition. The winners of different competition will be given prizes worth rupees more than 15 lakhs.
Special Features of Prithvi Car
- The car is pollution free.
- Car’s BLDC Motor is imported from US
- The battery of the car is purchased from Pune.
- Students have prepared the controller to control BLDC Motor under the guidance of the professors.
- The weight of the car is 150 kg.
- The car is the result of the continuous / constant efforts of students from last 7 months. The project of Prithvi car was headed by Dr. A D Patel and Dean Dr. Amit Ganatra and Head of the Department, Dr. Vijay Chauhari and Dr Pragnesh Bhatt have continuously encouraged the students. In addition, Professor Maulik Shah and Professor Satayu Travadi have also provided guidance to the students.
In this Competition, 12 students of Mechanical Engineering and 15 students of Electrical Engineering i.e, total 27 students of Chandubhai S Patel Institute of Technology of CHARUSAT have participated.
The captain of the team is Viral Chhaya and the vice captain is Apoorva Gheewala. Kush Soni and Harshil Patel of the team have taken special training to drive the car.
This solar car is the result of the coordination of the experience as well as new thoughts (innovations). Role of every team member was important.
Dhruv Patel, Kshitij Bhatt, Paritosh Nair, Shriji Roy [ Marketing and Business ]
Jasmin Padhye, Jenish Togadiya, Jenul Panan, Bhavadeep Zala [ Innovation ]
Sunil Damor, Milin Patel, Kashyap Lothari, Vatsal Gokani, Sagar Joshi [ Electrical Wiring ]
Deep Patel, Isit Sheth [ Finance ]
Amin Rushi, Vandit Brahmbhatt [ Purchasing ]
Tejas Patel, Namit Jeswal, Nayan Katariya, Gaurang Vora [ Design ]
Bhautik Dudhata, Bhavesh Kunchhdiya [ Fabrication and Maintenance ]
Prithvi has won the Asian Championship of 2015 and this year also Prithvi car is ready to conquer the world. Shri Surendrabhai Patel, President of CHARUSAT, Dr B G Patel, Provost, Dr M C Patel Secretary, Kelavani Mandal, CHRF and Matrusanstha have given best wishes to the team Prithvi.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram Channels to stay updated with the latest CSR news and exclusive updates.
By donating to India CSR as you feel moved, you become more than a reader—you become a partner, a co-navigator charting the course for a more enlightened future.