Being a gamer isn’t all fun and games. There is a dark side to it as well that includes constant neck pain, tired eyes, carpal tunnel syndrome, and reduced social skills. Most people sit in very uncomfortable and incorrect positions while playing video games that give them sore neck and back pain. This is why they need to invest in a good gaming chair.
Gaming chairs are designed to prevent sore neck, back pain and encourage a healthier posture. Most gaming chairs have padded armrests that prevent the development of arthritis and carpal tunnel syndrome. When it comes to buying a gaming chair, there are endless options available in the market. This makes it very difficult to decide which type of chair to choose.
They differ in size, material, features, wheels, and much more. The two most important materials are P.U. leather and Fabric, both of which are amazing options. The material you choose depends on your personal preference and needs. But this article will highlight the pros and cons of both materials to make it easier for you to come to a conclusion.
What is P.U. leather?
Polyurethane leather is synthetic leather made from the remains of full-grain leather. It is much cheaper but less sought after than high-quality real leather. But it is not a bad option.
Advantages of a P.U. leather gaming chair?
1. It is very cheap and affordable. So it is a great option for those who are on a tight budget.
2. P.U. leather looks very similar to original high-quality leather. You can only tell the difference between the two if you have a very close look. Otherwise, they are differentiable.
3. Spills and stains aren’t a problem for P.U. leather gaming chairs. The glossy smooth finish allows them to be easily cleaned by simply wiping the substance off. So if you accidentally spill red wine, sugary soda, or vodka, you don’t need to worry. Just simply wipe it off, and your P.U. a leather chair will be as good as new. When you buy something super expensive and top-notch, you need to take care of it more, and if you accidentally spill something over it, you start feeling guilty. But with a P.U. leather gaming chair, that is not the case. It will not absorb any substances and will take a beating.
4. P.U. leather is a very durable material. Buying a P.U. a leather gaming chair is a long-term investment and won’t ask you to buy another chair for many years.
Which fabric are fabric chairs made from?
Fabric gaming chairs are made out of a mixture of materials, including cotton, linen, polyester, and mesh.
Advantages of Fabric gaming chairs
1. Fabric gaming chairs are way more breathable. The material has small holes that allow air to flow through. This makes it more comfortable, cooler and reduces the chances of developing a sore back.
2. They are also very economical and affordable.
3. The fabric used in fabric gaming chairs is pretty durable but is not easy to clean. The stains and spills are difficult to remove because fabric absorbs liquids quickly.
In a nutshell
P.U. leather and Fabric gaming chairs are not better than the other. Each of them has its own advantages and disadvantages. So the final decision is dependant on the user’s needs and preferences.