Top business leaders to grace the India CSR Leadership Summit in Mumbai on May 26, 2017 at Hotel Sahara Star. Hosted by India CSR Network, it is the largest gathering of CSR professionals, experts and NGOs in the country.
World’s First CSR Cartoon Exhibition, CSR Person of the Year Award, CSR Project of the Year Award, CSR Book Launch, Community Initiative Awards, CSR Author Awards, CSR Humanity Awards, CSR Leadership Awards, CSR Professional Awards
MUMBAI: The biggest forum in India’s Corporate Social Responsibility sector is here. And this time, it is bigger and better.
This year, the prestigious India CSR Leadership Summit & Awards 2017 is based on the theme, ‘Celebrating CSR Innovation & Leadership’ and will be held at the Hotel Sahara Star, Mumbai on Friday, May 26, 2017.
The Summit will provide a platform for the companies with their operations in India, to showcase the work being carried out in CSR domain and how it forms an integral part of the company’s strategy. The consulting firms, NGOs and researchers will join the corporate leaders with some innovative ideas, which are proven to be effective with some real life demonstrations or the research projects. The summit will be a great opportunity for corporate to interact with CSR experts and the young minds to further enhance the value of projects being undertaken.
The Summit will be inaugurated by Ramdas Athawale, Hon’ble Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India and Bhiku Ramji Idate, Hon’ble Chairman, National Commission for Denotified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India. A list of eminent speakers will be addressing the gathering. They include Dr. Rajiv Kumar Gupta (IAS), Managing Director, GNFC; Roberto Taiariol – CSR Head and Chief Audit Executive, Benetton Group; Vikas Sharma, CEO & Director, Vedanta-BALCO; Dr C S Kedar, former Additional Chief Secretary, CEO, CSR wing of JSW, Ballari, Manu Lavanya, MD, Brillio Technologies; Prof. V. Reddappa Reddy, renowned author; Sir Dr Huz, CEO, Wockhardt Foundation; Ratan Kumar Somani, President & Plant Head Mahan Aluminium Project, Hindalco; Rusen Kumar, Founder and Managing Editor, India CSR Network and Dr Rana Singh, Co-Founder and CEO, India CSR Network.
During the program 2 CSR Books will be launched. ‘Exploring CSR – Fundamentals and Implementation’ Authored by Ravi Raj Atrey and ‘Six Essential Steps in Implementing CSR’ Authored by Dr. V. Reddappa Reddy & Dr. C. Dheeraja will be launched at the forum.
World’s First CSR Cartoon Exhibition
First time in the world, CSR cartoon will be exhibited at CSR forum. With the support of India CSR Group, leading Cartoon Magazine Cartoon Watch has invited CSR cartoon from the leading cartoonists. The exhibition will be a key attraction of the Summit. Leadership Summit has emerged as a mega forum to showcase innovative CSR practices, learn from peers and initiate new associations. It provides an opportunity to find new resources; and way forward to understand how CSR interventions are playing a dynamic role in the progress of the country.
Eminent Guests, Personality and CSR think tanks at the Forum
India CSR Leadership Summit will play a key role in shaping the Indian CSR future strategy making society more inclusive. Forum will witness esteemed speaker and though leaders to contribute towards the ever growing knowledge on CSR, knowledge and experience on best practices and to discuss collaborative projects between government, organizations and other stakeholders. Expertise and knowledge expressed by the social and business leaders through their speeches, presentations / and case studies would highlight thought provoking and facilitate knowledge transfer across the august gathering. Here is list of the guest and speakers:
- Ramdas Athawale, Hon’ble Minister of State for Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India
- Bhiku Ramji Idate, Hon’ble Chairman, National Commission for Denotified, Nomadic & Semi-Nomadic Tribes, Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Govt. of India
- Rajiv Kumar Gupta (IAS), Managing Director, Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers Company Ltd (GNFC)
- Akbar Khan, Veteran Actor, Writer, Director, Producer; Chairman & Managing Director of Abraiz Petrochemicals Pvt Ltd
- Roberto Taiariol – CSR Head and Chief Audit Executive, Benetton Group
- Vikas Sharma, CEO & Director, Vedanta-BALCO
- CS Kedar, IAS Retd, CEO, JSW Foundation, JSW Steel Ltd, Ballari
- Ratan Kumar Somani, Unit Head & President- Hindalco Industries Ltd., Unit – Mahan Aluminium
- Manu Lavanya, MD, Brillio Technologies
- Sunil Ramdas Agrawal, Patron India CSR Network; CMD, Hill-Brow Metallics & Construction Pvt. Ltd.
- Rusen Kumar, Founder, India CSR Network
- Mohini Daljeet Singh, Chief Executive, Max India Foundation, Max India Group
- Sir Dr Huzaifa Khorakiwala, CEO, Wockhardt Foundation, Executive Director, Wockhardt Limited
- Ashis Mondal, Director, Action for Social Advancement (ASA), Bhopal
- V. Reddappa Reddy, Renowned CSR Author & Researcher
- Anupam Nidhi, CSR Leader
- R. Mishra, General Manager-CSR & Environment, THDC India Limited, Rishikesh
Today, CSR has become a key benchmark of corporate performance and emerged as one of the most dynamic fields nowadays in India and across the world. Meeting some standards in CSR is a mandatory requirement for certain sizes of companies in India with special reference to amended Companies CSR Law.
Besides the India CSR Awards for CSR Innovations, there will be a major exhibition along with partnership and networking table. Over 200 CSR heads from across the country will be participating in the event, which will also bring 300 plus organisations under one roof.
India has witnessed the development of CSR both as a management idea and as an academic concept. Although the development confronted uneven and rough terrain, yet the status of CSR has grown over the years; compensating for negative externalities and contributing to social welfare. CSR develops business as well as societal relationships. The academic concept of this subject reaches out to draw from cognate fields of business ethics, governance, business strategy, sustainability and stakeholder relations.
“India CSR Summit explores possibilities to view CSR as a part of new global governance ushering in new perspectives from a broader set of disciplines of sociology and economics. It will reflect on important emerging trends in this field and shall result in importing more qualitative and constructivist method of exploring CSR as a process of social construction,” stated Rusen Kumar, founder and managing editor of India CSR Network
The forum will witness how the forward thinking firms are approaching CSR as an initiative to improve the community, environment and its workforce with active participation of its key stakeholders towards bettering of the world. “We invite organisations and companies to join hands with us on a journey of discovering how CSR strategy and actions can serve as an effective instrument of competitive strategy for the betterment of both business and society,” added Rusen Kumar.
Eminent Personality and CSR Leaders at the Summit
- Serva Mitra Sharma (Goday), Chairman, Jagran Pehel
- Triambak Sharma, Eminent Cartoonist
- Sarika Minda, Chairperson, Spark Minda Foundation
- Abhishek Karnani, Director, Free Press Group of Newspapers
- Jagannatha Kumar, Chief Executive Officer, Reliance Foundation
- Vamsee Jasti, HoD – Monitoring & Evaluation, Reliance Foundation
- Roma Balwani, President – Group CSR, Sustainability and Communications, Vedanta Limited
- Ritu Jhingon, Project Head, Vedanta Nandghar
- Jawahar Surisetti, Education Advisor to 3 State Govt. and Central Govt.
- Namrata Wakhloo, Head CSR, Benetton India, Gurgaon
- Ramesh Badlani, Chairman, Modern Dental College & Research Centre, Indore
- DK Mehta, Unit Head, JK Lakshmi Cement Limited, Durg
- Manoj Aggarwal, Head CSR, Cairn India, Oil & Gas, Limited
- CBS Sengar, Head Environment Management, Bhushan Steel
- Bharat Malkani, Former President, Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Association of Western India (WHRAWI)
- Dinesh Kumar Sain, Captain of Indian Cricket Team for Physically Challenged
- Radhika Kalia, Associate Director-Corporate Affairs & CSR, Panasonic India Pvt Ltd
- Bhaskar Sharma, Giving Manager – India, Dell International
- Nayan Mitra, CSR Author and Researcher
- V Reddappa Reddy, CSR Author
- Dr C Dheeraja, CSR Author
- Maheswar Sahu, CSR Author
- Jeevan Prakash Mohanty, CSR Author
- CA Bimal R Bhatt, CSR Author
- Rishi Tiwari, Librarian, BIMTECH Greater Noida
- Abhishek Ranjan, Global CSR Head, Brillio
- Shikha Shabdita, Head- CSR, Reliance Communications Ltd.
- Rishi Pathania, Head CSR, UPL Limited
- Harsha Mukherjee, Founder IICSR
- Aniisu K Verghese, CSR Lead, Tesco Bengaluru
- Milind Chaudhari, MD, Edunation Softech Private Limited, Mumbai
- Ashutosh Pandit, Founder and CEO, Stem Learning
- Chetan Gandhi, Director, PM Shah Foundation, Pune
- Prof Saurabh Mittal, New Delhi
- Pratab Bhanu Singh, Advisor, Ircon Infrastructure & Services Ltd (A Govt. of India Undertaking), New Delhi
- Rakesh Khare, Former Executive Director – THDC Ltd
- Upendra Sontakke, Head CSR, Astarc Group
- Ravi Raj Atrey, CSR Author
- Kamal Singh Yadav, Director, Shri Ram College, Raipur
- Ranjan Sharma, Head CSR, Vedanta Lanjigarh, Odisha
- Anurag Shrivastava, Head CSR, Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd
- Brimohan Sharma, Society for All Round Development, Reodar, Sirohi, Rajasthan
- Ashwani Gupta, Galway Foundation – Digitalya Coordinator
Leading Participating Organizations
- Aditya Aluminium Lapanga Sambalpur
- Aditya Birla Financial Services Group (Birla Sun Life Insurance)
- Astarc Group (Kishor Musale Charitable Trust)
- Benetton India Private Limited
- Brillio Technologies
- Cairn India, Oil & Gas, Vedanta Limited
- Dell International
- Dow Chemical International Pvt. Ltd
- Essar Foundation
- Federation of Hotel and Restaurant Association of Western India
- Glaze Trading India Pvt. Ltd.- Galway Foundation
- Goodyear India Limited
- Gujarat Narmada Valley Fertilizers & Chemicals Ltd (GNFC)
- Hindalco Industries Ltd., Unit – Mahan Aluminium
- Humana People to People India
- Indraprastha Gas Limited
- Jindal Steel & Power Ltd, Angul
- JK Lakshmi Cement, Durg
- JK Lakshmi Cement, Jaykaypuram
- JSW Steel Ltd. Bellary
- Mahindra Insurance Brokers Limited
- Microsoft Corporation India Pvt Ltd
- Panasonic India Pvt Ltd
- PVR Nest
- Reliance Foundation
- Renew Power Ventures Pvt Ltd
- Sasan Power Limited (Reliance Power)
- Spark Minda Foundation
- Tata Capital Financial Services Limited
- Tesco Bengaluru Pvt Ltd
- THDC India Limited, Rishikesh
- UPL Limited
- Vedanta Limited, Lanjigarh
- Vedanta Limited, Mumbai
- Yes Foundation
- Aroh Foundation
- PM Shah Foundation
- Deaf Cricket Society, New Delhi
- Cricket Association for the Blind of Maharashtra
To be a part of the most prestigious CSR Summit, Please register right now!
Visit for more detail: http://indiacsrsummit.com/contact/registration/