New Delhi: Jury for WeCare Fellowship has been announced today to evaluate essays under “National Essay Competition” on Environment. The competition will be launched on Tuesday, 20th October, 2020 open for Indian students from Class 11 and above from all streams of study.
Jury Chair: CK Mishra, Former Secretary, Environment, Forests & Climate Change
- Pradma Shri Prof. R Vasudevan
- Dr. Amiya K Sahu, President, National Solid Waste Association of India
- Vaishali Nandan, Director-Climate Smart Cities, GIZ India
- Gayatri Raghwa, Consultant United Nations Environment Programme
- Manjeet Singh, CEO, Buddy4study
- Dr. Abhinav Mathur, Founder, Million Spark Foundation
- Dr. Amit Tuteja, Founder, Connecting Dreams Foundation
- Sujay Jha, CEO, Hari Bhari Recyclable
The maiden edition of the competition is themed on Waste Management. Topics include:
- Segregation-at-Source: A People’s Movement,
- Plastics: From Waste to Wealth,
- My Waste-My Responsibility,
- Waste to Energy,
- Waste Management in My Community
In addition to cash prizes Winners will receive internship offers by partner organisations. Additionally, all participating students will get free access to a creative writing workshop.
- Competition Start Date: Oct 20, 2020
- Submission Deadline: Nov 20, 2020
- Winner Announcement: Dec 11, 2020
For more details andregistration, visit: www.thehyphen.in/wecarefellowship
WeCare, an association of likeminded business organisations, is the voice of industry that is committed to meeting EPR objectives as mentioned in the Plastic Waste Management rules.
India CSR Network is a media organization on CSR, Sustainability and Social Development with India’s largest repository of information on socio-economic issues in India.
The Hyphen Media is a new media start-up for responsible citizenship.