2nd edition of Dialogue Palghar – CSR Conclave & Awards 2020 held virtually on November 6, 2020. The conclave was successfully organised by India CSR with the active support of various like minded organisations.
Yathaarth Murthy (Young Anthemologist, Mastered to Sing 260 Countries National Anthems, Limca Book of Records – National Record Holder, Invitee of UN Visitors Office, Visited 10 Countries, Top 100 Global Child Prodigy Awardee) invited as a chief guest of award giving ceremony, who also delivered a brief talk in inaugural session and song national anthem. Yathaarth Murthy and Rusen Kumar, Founder and Managing Editor, India CSR honored corporates, NGOs and people for their outstanding contribution towards serving the community.
Following organisations have been honored with PALGHAR CSR AWARDs 2020 for Outstanding Contribution Towards Sustainable Socio-Economic Development of the Palghar, Kokan Region during 2nd Edition Dialogue Palghar – CSR Conclave & Awards 2020:
- Tata Power Company Limited, Mumbai: Winner – under the category of Integrated Community Development.
- TEMA India Limited, Mumbai: Winner – under the category of Skill Development & Empowering Tribal Artisans (Talasari Tehsil).
- Glo Life Care Equipment Pvt. Ltd.: Under the category of Environment Management Making Sanitary Napkin Affordable and Acceble for Rural India
- Raah Foundation Mumbai: Winner – under the Category of Village Development (Drinking Water in 45 Villages)
- Lions Club of Dahisar: Winner under the Category of Village Development – Vegetable / Paddy Farming (Sulshatpada Village)
- AROEHAN, Jawhar: Winner under the Category of Integrated Village Development (Mokhada Tehsil)
- Roshni Foundation & Charitable Trust, Mumbai: Winner under the education – Benefiting 25000 Children in More than 17 Schools) (Holistic Development of Tribal Children of Zilla Parishad Schools in Dahanu Taluka)
- Dr. Jatin Valia, Nandlal H. Valia Research & Charitable Trust: Winner under the Category of Primary Health (Over 40,000 patients treated on Project Talasari)
- Mrs. Kanchan Upendra Sontakke, Assistant Teacher, Zillah Parishad Primary School, Karol, Taluka: Mokhada
Under the Category of Primary Education