NEW DELHI: Kailash Gahlot, Hon’ble Minister of Transport, Information & Technology, Administrative Reforms, Law & Justice and Revenue, Government of NCT of Delhi will inaugurate the Mega Summit on Electric Vehicle and Expo at PHD House, August Kranti Marg, New Delhi on January 19, 2018.
Co-organized by the PHD Chamber of Commerce & Industries (PHD Chamber) and India CSR Network (Largest Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Network in India), the Electric Vehicle Summit and Expo reaffirms that the time is now ripe for embracing new vision and technology for greener mobility for better tomorrow.
Download: Agenda for the Day
India, being one of the largest and booming economy, this is high time to exchange the ideas, innovation and knowledge on how Indian automotive sector can contribute towards accomplishing India’s vision and priority of replacing conventional vehicles to electric vehicles by the year 2030.
The mega summit is supported by NITI Aayog (The National Institution for Transforming India) and Department of Heavy Industry, Ministry of Heavy Industries & Public Enterprises, Government of India. Trontek, car battery major has joined the board as Associate Co-Sponsor. France is joining as Country Partner of the Summit. MRSS India, a Market Research Agency has joined as Knowledge Partner of the forum. DIYGURU.org is the Skill Partner and leading auto magazine Motor India is the magazine partner of the Summit.
The day long summit will feature on leadership talk, panel discussion, and exhibition and shall focus on sustainable mobility drive amid growing air pollution problem and fossil fuel demand.
To initiate and move forward towards low-carbon transport eco-system, the Summit is designed as a national forum for Electric Vehicle manufacturers, visionary automotive leaders as well as policy makers, innovators, researchers and strategists from around the world to leverage their collective strengths and exchange their information, innovation and knowledge.
- Suresh Prabhu, Hon’ble Minister, Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India (Video Message)
- Kailash Gahlot, Hon’ble Minister of Transport, Information & Technology, Administrative Reforms, Law & Justice and Revenue, Government of NCT of Delhi
- Anil Khaitan, President, PHD Chamber
- Deepak Pahwa, Chairman, Innovation Committee, PHD Chamber
- V K Mishra, Co-Chairman, Innovation Committee, PHD Chamber
- Deepak Sood, Chief Executive Officer, Invest Karnataka Forum
- Jatinder Singh, Director, PHD Chamber
- Rusen Kumar, Managing Director, India CSR Network
- Shailendra N. Jaiswal, ED (E&R), Railway Board
- Kamal Soi, Member, National Road Safety Council Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, Govt. of India
- Girish Shirodkar, Partner, PwC& (PwC Strategy)
- Raj Sharma, Chairman, MRSS India
- Bharat Salhotra, VP – Sales & Business Development, Asia Pacific Region, Alsto
- Gursharan Singh, CMD, RACL Geartech Ltd.
- Sukanta Dey, Director, Sdela Telecom Pvt. Ltd.
- Rushen Chahal, Founder, HRIMAN Motors LLP
- Srikant Panigrahi, Member of PM Council on National Strategic Knowledge Mission on Climate Change
- Daanish Varma, Executive Vice President, Sustainable Investment Banking, YES Bank
- N K Singhal, Director & CEO, Semco India Pvt. Ltd.
- Suhas Joshi, Business Unit Head –Mobility, Exicom Tele-Systems Ltd.
- Ankit Singhvi, Founder & CEO, NN4 Energy
- Ashok Kumar Prusty, Executive Vice President, Bry-Air (Asia) Pvt. Ltd.
International Esteemed Speakers:
- Jean-Marc Fenet, Minister Counsellor & Head of the Regional Economic Department ‘India & South Asia’, Embassy of France in India
- Arpit Soni, California Air Resource Board, USA
- Rana Singh, CEO, India CSR Network
Anil Khaitan, President,PHD Chambersaid, “The time is now ripe for embracing new vision and technology for greener mobility for better tomorrow. The day long summit (leadership talk, panel discussion, and exhibition) will focus on sustainable mobility drive amid growing air pollution problem and fossil fuel demand and will be addressed by various regulators, technocrats and captains of Auto and ancillary industry”.
Rusen Kumar, Founder and Managing Director, India CSR Network said, “India needs an environment where global majors in Electric Vehicle space and domestic producers can gainfully invest, innovate and rapidly scale-up. The summit will witness motoring enthusiasts, innovators, entrepreneurs, think tanks and automotive industry leaders from across the sector.”
Contact for Participation: Rusen Kumar, firstname.lastname@example.org