Visionary political leaders, Industry veterans, and CSR thought leaders will share their vision on SGDs in Chhattisgarh. Around 200 delegates representing civil society, Business, and Government are joining to express their commitment to the inclusive development for the state.
Confirmed Guests and Speakers:
- Shri M. Soren, CGM/OIC, NABARD Chhattisgarh
- Sir Dr. Huz, Trustee & CEO, Wockhardt Foundation
- Shri Rusen Kumar, Founder – India CSR Network
- Shri Anshu Taneja, Country Director – India, VisionSpring
- Shri Meher Gadekar, Director, Social Audit Unit, Govt. of CG
- Shri Rohit Prasad, Chief Operating Officer, HelpAge India
- Shri Subodh Singhania, CMD, Singhania Buildcon
- Shri Ashutosh Pandit, CEO, Stem Learning, Mumbai
- Shri Ashish Saraf, CMD, Manorama Industries Limited.
- Shri Manish Singh, President, Jan Mitram Kalyan Samiti
- Dr. Satish Mishra, GM, JK Lakshmi Cement Ltd
- Shri Chandan Verma, Partnership Officer, Humana India
- Dr. R.K. Agrawal, Renowned Chartered Accountant
- Shri Rishikesh Sharma, Head CSR, Jindal Power Limited
- Shri Rochak Bharadwaj, Area Program Manager, Ambuja Cement Foundation
- Shri Dilip K Mohanty, President HR, Jayaswal Neco Industries
- Dr. Jagdish Vyas, Principal, RITEE Business School
- Dr. Sanjay Kumar Singh, Assistant Dean and Professor, OP Jindal Global University
- Ms. Yashi Jain, Mountaineer
- Shri Aditya Rao, LiquiPro
- Wockhardt Foundation
- STEM Learning
- VisionSpring Foundation
- HelpAge India
- Singhania Buildcon Group
- MANORAMA Industries Ltd
- Ramdas Draupadi Foundation
- Ranganathan Society for Social Welfare&Library Development
- Utkal Mail TV
The Summit offers a platform for political visionaries and business leaders to share their ideas and vision for all around development of the state.
The Summit will witness leaders from organisations which contributed and shaped the domain of Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), and are visionaries behind current development agenda in the state.
The broader objective of the forum is to formulate a common goal among the CSR, Govt. and nonprofit organizations in Chhattisgarh for maximizing the benefit for society and opportunities for the corporate houses, establish robust relationships with communities and contribute towards the development of the state.
States have to play an important role in aligning their development agendas towards achieving Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). Active participation of states with full of enthusiasm and robust action plan are very much essential in this regard. Chhattisgarh, a fastest growing state, blessed with the stable governance and strong political leadership has to play crucial role to lead in the path of SDGs.
CSR, development leaders and organisations are invited to be part of this prestigious forum. CSR Directors are requested to nominate a group of concerned officials of their esteemed organizations dealing with CSR, HR, PR, Environment and compliances.