Call for CSR project proposals! We are looking for sustainable CSR projects.
IndiaCSR News Network
NEW DELHI: Proposals are invited on Thematic Areas of environment, awareness building and restoration of degraded forest land under Viom Networks’ umbrella CSR programme – Sanrakshan – for the year 2016-17 within the territory of India.
Date of Issue: 13 April 2016
Closing Date: 9 May 2016
With over 42,000 mobile towers across India, Viom Networks is the largest independent telecom tower company in the country. Viom Networks Limited is India’s most strategically positioned telecom tower company, reporting an industry-best ratio of about 2.4 tenants per tower. With its headquarters in Gurgaon, Viom is present in all telecom circles in India, with 15 offices and a workforce of around 1300 employees. Over the years, Viom has distinguished itself through extensive pan India presence, robust technology, multi-tenancy, high uptime and operational excellence. The company continues to innovate and adopt renewable energy solutions with an aim to deliver a low carbon footprint in the telecom tower industry.
Viom Networks is playing a role in transforming lives that makes Viom more than just a telecom infra company. The company is guided by a strong commitment to the communities around it. We have embraced a sustainable approach to business – one that takes into account the environmental and societal impact of our operations.
Viom CSR initiatives, Sanrakshan, is committed to continue to create ‘Green Telecommunication for A Better Planet’. With an aim to spread mass awareness on environmental protection and conservation, Viom works with NGO partners in schools and local communities with the active support of employee volunteers. For more information, visit:http://www.viomnetworks.com/csr.html.
Objectives for inviting proposals:
- To identify and develop CSR programs in line with our thrust areas, namely – afforestation and mass awareness programmes on environment protection
- Special focus on afforestation and green livelihoods, environment-friendly development and fellowships, SGD and youth education
- All initiatives should be sustainable and scalable
Expression of Interest by eligible organisations:
Criteria:Registered NGO/Public Charitable Trust/Registered private organization with a proven track record in the relevant area and be operating under Foreign Contribution Regulation Act, 2010 (FCRA):
- An organization can submit up to two proposals in a year on abovementioned the areas
- The applicant’s organization should be at least 3 years old
- Individual applicants are not allowed
Those fulfilling all the above criteria, are required to email a brief proposal (not exceeding 3 pages in the suggested format given below), to Dr. Preeti Aggarwal (email@example.com), CSR Lead at Viom Networks. Also CC at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Format for synopsis:
- Name of the project
- Thematic Area
- Impact on target group
- Indicators for measuring impact
- Target Group and the location
- Implementation strategy
- Action plan with timeline
- Estimated cost including management cost
- Brief company profile and bios of key personnel