The Ujjwal Bhavishya (Bright Future) Program aims to help the meritorious students coming from the economically disadvantaged background, forced to discontinue education due to financial constraints. The initiative intends to provide a scholarship of rupees 10,000 each to 750 students from the economically disadvantaged sections of the society, paving a path for the students to fulfil their dream of a bright future.
- The student requires having qualified state-affiliated STATE/CBSE/ ICSE/AICTE standard 10 board examination, 2018
- The student must have secured more than 85% marks in the 10th standard
- The total income of the family should be less than two lakhs per annum
- The student must be less than 15 years of age
- He/she must have passed the 10th board examination in the first attempt
For registration of meritorious students for the scholarship through NGO and individual basis for the scholarship. NGO’s associated with the development sector primarily working in the field of education, having a pool of meritorious students fulfilling the required criteria for the scholarship can register through the following:
Disclaimer: The views expressed in this feature are entirely their own and does not necessarily reflect the views of India CSR Network and its Editor.