INDIACSR News Network
NEW DELHI: INDIACSR (www.indiacsr.in India’s largest CSR Network), and Leading B-School Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, New Delhi are jointly organizing Two Day MDP (Workshop & Training) on Corporate Social Responsibility, from 12-13th September 2013 at New Delhi (http://www.asiapacific.edu/csr0913).
The workshop aims to enhance the understanding of various aspects of CSR for executives and researchers from Corporate, NGOs, Researchers/ Academicians. The major topics to be covered in the workshop include:
• Formulation of CSR project activities, Scheduling, Documentation with executing Agency,
• Strategy, Planning, Implementation and Monitoring & Evaluation of CSR in Coal Mining Sector – Issues and Challenges Monitoring Mechanism for CSR Activities Managing the Information System, CSR agenda formulation process and content CSR implementation process and issues
• Macro Issue in CSR Project Implementation Evolving Paradigm of Development Sector, Charity to Strategy Professional approach from periphery to core of Corporate
• National Voluntary Guidelines 2011 Future developments and trends in reporting of CSR Initiatives in India and abroad
• CSR Reporting & Stakeholder dialogue and sustainability reporting through research, capacity building, policy advocacy, network building and outreach GRI 3.1 & GRI4
• Disclosures and reporting issues Reporting architecture and models for PSUs & Private organisations CSR Project Implementation & Reporting by NGOs
• Ms. Rubina Sen – GRI India
• Prof. C V Baxi (Ex-Dean- MDI Gurgaon)*
• Dr. R K Garg (IFS, Executive Director / Advisor, Coal India Limited)
• Dr. A K Nigam(Ex- IRPS Officer, Ex-Advisor Indian Railways)
• Sh. Ashwani Kumar (Ex- GM, CSR BHEL)
• Dr. K. K. Upadhyaya : Head- CSR at FICCI
CERTIFICATE OF PARTICIPATION shall be provided to the participants. Details of our past events in CSR Domain is available on the workshop website.
Programme Brochure : http://www.asiapacific.edu/csr0913/CSR0913.pdf
Venue:Takshila: The MDP Centre, Asia-Pacific Institute of Management, 3 & 4, Institutional Area, Jasola, New Delhi 110025
CSR Professionals, Executives, Sustainability experts and researchers are invited to participate in the Workshop and get the latest updates in the domain of CSR.