Get recognized at Grand Gala ‘3rd Annual CSR Awards Ceremony’ scheduled to be held in August 27, 2016 at Davanam Sarovar Portico Suites, Bengaluru, India.
IndiaCSR News Network
NEW DELHI: IndiaCSR, world’s most popular CSR news wire, is inviting nominations for the India CSR Awards. India CSR is No.1 Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility Newswire in India and has become World’s largest accessed New Wire on the basis of latest Alexa Traffic Rankings.
CSR Awards is one of the most prestigious recognition honouring the outstanding and innovative CSR, Sustainability and Social Enterprise Projects and leadership in CSR. This year’s theme for the India CSR Awards is ‘Celebrating Innovation and Leadership in CSR’. India CSR Awards have been instituted to recognize the innovative CSR Practices in India and this is the third edition of India CSR Awards.
Deadlines: The new extended entry deadline is July 30, 2016.
India CSR will honour the innovative and impactful projects at Grand Gala ‘3rd Annual CSR Awards Ceremony’ scheduled to be held in August 2016 at Bangalore, India. We are proud of our involvement with the CSR Awards over the past 2 years with last year’s Awards receiving a record number of applicants. This is something we hope to repeat in 2016.
- India CSR to honour authors and journalists for their outstanding contributions to CSR (India CSR Author Awards Brochure)
- Nominations invited for India CSR Person of the Year Award (Brochure of India CSR Person of the Year Award)
- Nomination invited for India CSR Life Time Achievement Award
- Proposal invited to sponsor India CSR Awards-Recognizing CSR Innovation and Leadership
- India CSR YouTube Channel to be launched soon
- India CSR to launch its Bangalore Chapter
Recognizing CSR Innovation and Leadership
Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility (CSR) is a vital practice to survive the business in the organization. It enhances reputation, builds positive bridges to the communities, benefits customers and the public at large—and in so doing affects the planet, people and profits. The India CSR Awards honour and celebrate the innovation and significant contributions that CSR practices make to our economy and society.
Organizations will be recognized in various categories:
- Adding Value to the Local Community
- Agriculture Development
- Animal Protection Project (for Rare Species)
- Awareness Campaign
- Cause Branding Campaign
- Community Development Program
- CSR Report
- Cyber Crime Control
- Efforts towards building an inclusive world (disability, special care, transgender, etc.)
- Employee Volunteerism
- Employment Creation
- Empowerment of Vulnerable Group/PTGs
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Envt. Management/Forestry/Horticulture
- Heritage Conservation
- Infrastructure (Community Assets)
- Livelihood Creation
- Promotion of Science Education
- Project Towards Swachh Bharat Mission
- Public Relations in CSR
- Rehabilitation & Resettlement Project
- Renewable Energy
- Road Safety
- Safe Drinking Water
- Sanitation (Rural)
- Sanitation (Urban)
- Skill Development- Skill India
- Social Media Awareness Campaign
- Sports Promotion (National/International)
- Technology in CSR
- Water Conservation
- Water Conservation/Watershed Development
- Waste Management
- Woman Empowerment
- Other categories are:
- CSR Life Time Achievement Award
- CSR Person of the Year Award
- CSR Professional of the Year Awards
- CSR Manager of the Year Awards
- CSR Author of the Year Awards
- Women CSR Leader Awards
- Philanthropist of the Year Awards
- Social entrepreneurs of the Year Awards
- Green Leadership Awards
- NGO Leadership Awards
- Sanitation Leadership Awards (Corporate)
- Sanitation Leadership Awards (Individual)
NGO Category: CSR Implementing Partner Awards;
Report Category: CSR/Sustainability Report; and,
Documentary Category: Sustainability/CSR Film.
The India CSR Awards mechanism comprises of the following selection process:
- First stage – Questionnaire assessment, inclusive of compliance assessment, wherever applicable, based on details furnished by a participating company, as above.
- Second stage – Finalization of the nominated companies, for assessment by jury, in consultation and co-ordination with IndiaCSR.
- Third Stage – Selection of the innovative CSR projects for final recognition, from the nominated companies by the Jury.
BIMTECH, a premier Management Institute is an academic partner of the Awards.
All large, medium, small scale organization and their units are eligible for the participation in the award.
Entries will be judged by a panel of corporate, agency and academic executives as well as by the staff of India CSR. Jury evaluates entries based on creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation and outcomes. The most important benchmark is proven success in aligning strategic objectives with end goals.
India CSR Awards contribute to recognition in the following manner:
The investment of each primary entry is Rs. 51,000 (Rupees Fifty One Thousand Only). Payment in full must accompany the entry. Entry fees are not refundable. No fee is required for personal categories.
Sending the entry
Full payment must accompany all entries/entry packets. If you are paying by check or DD, make a note as to how many entries you are paying for. Please ensure required details with your entry.
Downlaod: Nomination Detail for India CSR Awards
Download: Brochure for the India CSR Awards