When it comes to the latest fashion trends, the Bollywood industry is the inspiration galore. The ultra-glam and chic looks of actresses always inspire us. A Kurti is an attractive, versatile, glamorous, and graceful apparel dressing staple for every occasion. The dressing where “comfort meets style” is perfect and most valued attire to style for almost any season and occasion. From Bollywood actresses to Instagram influencers and young girls to age-old ladies, everyone seems to love this fashion-forward trend of Kurtis.
Pair it with palazzos/pants, classy dupattas, or wide flared trousers, or fusion it; styling Kurtis is hot in fashion on special occasions and in regular wear. From mismatched colors to floor-grazing outlines, there are limitless ways to wear this celeb-approved staple. The popularity of this versatile and ultra-comfortable yet stylish attire got an impulse when some of the Bollywood divas flaunt it both on-screen and off-screen. If you want to give yourself a lovely change with the latest blends of Bollywood actress Kurti styling ideas, then here are some top picks to go trendy and update your wardrobe:
- White Kurta- No matter what time of the year it is, a classic white kurta is a beautiful piece of clothing to adorn, and Bollywood’s divas are in love with this wardrobe staple as well. Several Bollywood actresses, including Katrina Kaif, Alia Bhatt, and Kananga Ranaut, were recently spotted flaunting white Kurtis. Sara Ali Khan also looked gorgeous in the sheer simplicity of white Kurta paired with a dupatta featuring beautiful embroidery lace at the edges.
Pair a simple ivory kurta with a palazzo or your favorite pair of distressed denim to get perfect for a comfortable daytime look.
- A statement dupatta – Colorful dupattas can be fun to compliment your attires. And many Bollywood actresses in salwar suits and stylish dupattas are grabbing attention with sheer simplicity.
A plain golden suit with a hot pink silk dupatta makes a perfect attire to grab attention. A pristine white kurta is an ideal way to play with a palette of colors, designs, tassels, and mirrorwork. A beautiful plain Kurti paired with simple cigarette pants and organza, or a vibrant leheriya dupatta is also hot in style.
- Layered Bonanza – Many celebs are flaunting a plain kurta inside with an interesting layer on top. Some of the popular patterns include embroidered/ jacquard fabric or printed one. Just style this Kurti with plain matching palazzos of the layer inside, and you are ready to rock any occasion. Shrugs and jackets can also be used to layer Kurtis and make a strong style statement.
- Rich fabrics – A simple suit in rich fabric and a contrast dupatta is also hot in style. The texture and richness of the fabric add a classy touch. A simple embroidered yoke kurta adds sheer elegance to your looks. Simple danglers and iconic rings are just enough to compliment your attire, and you will surely stand out in the crowd.
- Kurta with skirt – Instead of teaming with denim, trousers, or easy-breezy palazzos, a kurta with a skirt can also give you a chic look. For an ethnic look, you can pair a kurta with a flared skirt and add a dupatta. For party looks, you can go for skirt lehengas and asymmetric kurtas.
Choose comfortable kurta styling ideas that suit you and add minimal jewelry to compliment the occasion, and your perfect effortless Bollywood style ensemble is ready to flaunt.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram Channels to stay updated with the latest CSR news and exclusive updates.
By donating to India CSR as you feel moved, you become more than a reader—you become a partner, a co-navigator charting the course for a more enlightened future.