The title might seem intimidating. After all, how can anyone find both style and comfort in casual shoes? It is more than possible if you know how to and this guide will attempt to prove as much. Keep the following points in mind.
- There are hundreds of varieties and designs when it comes to women casual shoes. In this regard, one size certainly does not fit all styles.
- You can optimally mix and match using casual shoes more than any other type or genre of footwear for women.
- Shoes like these also come bearing the most comfort value compared to any other type or genre under the stylish ladies’ footwear category.
- Casual shoes for women do NOT have heels. It has long been proven that heeled shoes are by far some of the most uncomfortable pieces of footwear for women. As fabulous as they are, we will not be covering heels in this mini-guide for obvious reasons.
Going Casual – How Casual Shoes Have Trend-Worthy Style Appeal
To understand the inherent meaning of this subtitle, allow us to take you on a brief tour through the four different types of casual shoes currently out there for women.
- Considered to be some of the most comfortable shoes on the market, loafers for ladies go well with almost any outfit.
- They pair ideally with trousers, skirts (short and long), and jeans
- They are the best choice to help complete formal looks
- They bring immense snugness and comfort value to your ‘shoe-drobe.’
- You can stand in them for longer hours
- They come in various designs and often carry ornamentations and other exterior design work that make them stand out
All loafers are ‘slip-on’ type footwear for women. This makes them distinctly convenient and comfortable ‘ready to wear’ casual shoes.
- As the name suggests, these casuals were inspired by the design of ballet dancer shoes. They are neat, chic, and elegant in all the ways that matter.
- Both fashionable and trendy, ballerina shoes sometimes have the ‘magical’ quality of taking years off your overall look, making you appear younger and more energetic.
- There are three distinct subtypes under this shoe category. You can shop for plain ballerinas, dressy ones, or even sparkling varieties.
- They pair well with jeans, gowns, jumpsuits, and layered dresses.
A simple ‘slip on’ style concept graces these shoes. You can also display more of your top feet and ankles wearing these casually stylish beauties.
Flat heels grace these ‘full wrap’ shoe types. Almost all of them come with a lace-up design element.
- The laces and Brogue patterning on these types of casual shoes lend them an ‘academic’ flourish that beautifully complements formal clothes of all kinds.
- The name of this casual shoe was derived from the word ‘broguing,’ which is a technique used in shoe-making that creates sophisticated perforation patterns on the shoe body
- The barest hint of a heel will be seen on these shoes, in keeping with their traditional design inspirations.
- The flat heel promotes comfort as opposed to a sharp stiletto heel, which adds pressure on the ankles and muscles/bones of your feet.
- They pair great with formal pants, shorts, and an assortment of elegant dresses.
- Brogues wrap and hold your feet in superior comfort that can last hours.
Plenty of sustainable vegan leather Brogues are available, adding to your sense of style while letting you leave the smallest carbon footprint on the environment.
A touch sporty with a sprinkling of style, these shoe types are often used for outdoorsy activities like running, trekking, walking, aerobics, Yoga, and more.
- These are certainly some of the comfiest shoes out there, owing to their distinctly sport-centric purpose.
- There are several different colors and patterns under this shoe type, adding to your styling possibilities.
- Sneakers often come with highly specialized design elements, so be sure to check those out before you add them to the cart.
- They pair well with casual clothes, shorts, track pants, and more.
Sneakers are not just casual shoes. They are also supremely utilitarian. Keep this in mind when shopping for casual sneakers for women.
The Ideal Shoes for Working Women
Women’s casual shoes are, hands down (no pun intended), the best shoes for working women to have in their cabinets. Ladies that know they are going to be on their feet for hours, moving or commuting across town, or simply footing it up and down multiple floors in the office, will benefit the most from these shoe types.
Flat shoes are your best bet, so go for any one of the above-detailed shoe varieties. Just bear in mind to match your preference to the ‘tone’ of your outfit – formals, outdoors, outings, picnics, shopping, and soon.
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram Channels to stay updated with the latest CSR news and exclusive updates.
By donating to India CSR as you feel moved, you become more than a reader—you become a partner, a co-navigator charting the course for a more enlightened future.