MUMBAI: India CSR Summit on CSR Leadership, ‘India CSR Leadership Summit’— is back with its 11th edition, on 8 and 9 May, 2020, at the JW Marriott Mumbai Juhu, where some of the sharpest minds on the CSR world will come together— discussing some of the most prominent CSR and sustainable development issues that are raising temperatures across the world and in India.
During the summit, prestigious ‘India CSR Awards’ will be presented to the 50 organisations and individuals for their excellent contribution to the social development and CSR.
The eclectic gathering representing India’s CSR and social sector will witness a combination of conference, exhibition, workshops, keynotes, Masterclasses, fireside chat, innovative product demos, un-conferencing sessions and networking. The Summit has a lot to share and learn for everyone in the business and social impact sectors during the year 2020.
The summit is all set to host over 600 delegates from 500 organisations with over 60 hours of talks by more than 100 leaders in two days.
The two-day Intelligence Exchange will bring together an inspirational array of cutting edge corporate leaders, entrepreneurs, authors, CSR icons, social workers, creators and visionary political leaders from across India.
Visionaries and thought leaders from Business CSR, Government and Civil Society, the eclectic and thought-provoking CSR platform will discuss ideas, vision and experiences for the socio-economic development with reference to Corporate Social Responsibility and Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
“The summit ensures excellent opportunity to interact with and meet famous personalities from CSR world, face to face, broadening your mental horizons and to invest in yourself. India CSR Leadership Summit 2020, will join the dots in India’s CSR sphere. Both India and the world need creative, positive, informed, passionate new thinking for CSR and Social Development.”, said Rusen Kumar, Founder, India CSR.
“We invite the sector leaders to meet a wide range of top CSR and social development leaders of India and deliberate and debate the summit theme of ‘CSR for Goals’ in their respective spheres.”, he added.
Various reports indicates, the total corporate social responsibility (CSR) spending by the top 500 companies in the country since the applicability of mandatory CSR in 2014 is likely to cross Rs 50,000 crore by March 2020.
- Rusen Kumar, founder, India CSR;
- Ravi Bhatnagar, Director – External Affairs and Partnerships Asia Middle East and SouthAfrica of RB;
- Dr Atul Sood, Director Legal, Regulatory & Corporate Affairs, Perfetti Van Melle India;
- Sita Ram Gupta, Executive Director, Lupin Foundation;
- Ashutosh Pandit, CEO, Stem Learning India Pvt Ltd;
- Dr. Enakshi Sengupta, Managing Editor – Journal of Applied Research in Higher Education – Emerald Publishing;
- Jyotsna Belliappa, BlueSky Sustainable Business LLP;
- Abhishek Ranjan, Global Sustainability Head, Brillio;
- Archana Sahay, CSR Head, Dell India;
- Praveen Karn, Corporate Head CSR, Spark Minda Group;
- Nirbhay Lumde, Director – Corporate Social Responsibility, CGI India Global Delivery Center;
- Raju Sharma, Director – CSR, IndiGo;
- Akanksha Sharma, Head CSR & Sustainability, Sterlite Technologies Limited;
- Abhinav Mathur, PhD – Founder – Million Sparks Foundation are some of the dynamic names from the Indian CSR space who are scheduled to speak at the mammoth gathering.
Participating Companies and corporate foundation are: RB Group, Dainik Jagran, Perfetti Van Melle India; Lupin Pharma, BlueSky Sustainable Business LLP, CGI, IndiGo, Millions Sparks Foundation, Stem Learning, Spark Minda Group, Sterlite Technologies Limited; JSPL Foundation; Ashok Leyland, Village Social Transformation Foundation (Govt. of Maharashtra), Pernod Ricard India Private Limited, Mahindra Rural Housing Finance Limited, Mahindra Insurance Brokers Ltd., Mahindra Home Finance, CybageAsha Trust – Cybage Software Pvt. Ltd., Khushboo Charitable Trust, ReNew Power Pvt Limited, Dharampal Satyapal Limited (DG Group), Dabur India Limited, Jagran Pehel, EPAM Systems India Private Limited, Perfetti Van Melle India Private Limited, Godfrey Phillips India Limited, Hindalco Industries Limited, Wockhardt Foundation, Brillio Technology, Schindler India, WPP Foundation, Amway India, Heidelberg Cement India Limited.
Participating Social Development Organisations are: SAMAGRA, Serve Samman.
Be a part of this leadership Summit, that is defined by its quality of content and be a part of its transformational energy.
This year, the summit will be even bigger and better with stalwarts from Business, Civil Society and Government, joining as speakers
- Thematic Sessions on SDGs
- Roundtable Discussions
Inviting organisations and Leaders
- To participate as delegate, click here
- To nominate Speaker, click here
- For interest in sponsorship, click here
- For exhibiting at the event, click here
- For any other query, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CSR Partnership for SDGs
CSR and SDGs together have tremendous potential to develop an interconnected model for sustainable growth.
The thematic development areas of both the SDGs and CSR must act parallel. The innovation in the CSR initiatives and a foresight of the impacts created are key founding blocks that a company can dwell upon while working towards SDGs.
It is only through an active and holistically planned CSR programme that an effective positive social impact can be created. National and multi-national companies can contribute towards these goals by utilising not just their capital but also their reach, resources, technology, research, knowledge and innovation.