NEW DELHI: Companies need to go beyond CSR compliance and integrate CSR in the business strategies. This was a collective message from CSR and civil society leaders who gathered at ‘CSR Leadership Summit 2019’
The summit was organised at PHD Chamber of Commerce on April 1 organised by India CSR, largest CSR news network in India.
The summit, a voluntary initiative, contributes to building healthy CSR ecosystem for larger public good and economic progress.
Leaders representing leading CSR spending companies shared about their CSR practices, experience, knowhow, methodology impact that they have made in the society over the last 5 years since the mandate came into being to express their commitment to the inclusive development.
Rusen Kumar, Founder of India CSR said, “The event is a forum to discuss various socio-economic issues and to support and promote initiatives by individuals and organisations. One of the key topics of this Summit would be to put forth the new CSR agenda for development”.
The mega forum witnessed release of 6 books on corporate social responsibility and launch of CSR Mart – India’s first market place on CSR.
India CSR Awards post the conference were felicitated to individuals, corporates and NGOs for their outstanding contributions to the Society in India.
Esteemed Guest and Speakers
- Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Author, Thinker, Secretary General, Indian Steel Association and Former DG & CEO, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs
- Shri Deepak Dwivedi, Chairman of The Board, Chief Editor – Dainik Bhaskar Group UP, Noida
- Dr. H. Chaturvedi, Director, BIMTECH
- Mrs. Anca Verma, Philanthropist & Businesswoman, Chairperson – Olialia World
- Prof. Dr. Rene Schmidpeter, Visionary, Author, Thinker, Germany
- Shri Sita Ram Gupta, Executive Director, Lupin Human Welfare & Research Foundation (LHWRF)
- Shri Ravi Sharma, Chairman, Prama Jyoti Foundation
- Dr. Shiv K. Tripathi, Author, Professor
- Shri Ratan Somani, Unit Head, Hindalco Industries LimitedUnit – Mahan Aluminium
- Dr. Neelam Gupta, President & CEO, AROH Foundation
- Shri Ketan Deshpande, Social Entrepreneur & Ashoka Fellow, Founder Chairman – FUEL (Friends Union for Energizing Lives)
- Ms. Shikha Shabdita, General Manager CSR, Transworld Group
- Shri Pratyush Panda, Corporate Head CSR, ACC Limited, Mumbai
- Shri Anshu Taneja, Country Director, Visionspring
- Cmde. (Dr.) Jawahar M. Jangir, IN (Retd.), General Manager (I&A), Mazagon Dock Shipbuilders Limited
- Shri Dheeraj Lath, Manager, NSDL e-Governance Infrastructure Limited
- Dr. Rana Singh, Vice-Chancellor, Sanskriti University, Mathura
- Dr. Jatinder Singh, Director, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Shri Ravi Bhatnagar, Director – External Affairs and Partnerships Asia Middle East and South Africa, Reckitt Benckiser
- Shri Abhishek Ranjan, Associate Director, CSR, Brillio
- Mr. Martin Neureiter, CEO, CSR Company International, Vienna, Austria
- Shri Apresh C. Mishra, Editor, India CSR Network
- Shri Rusen Kumar, Founder & Managing Editor, India CSR Network; Chairman, Giving Back India CSR Leadership Summit & Awards