The book is a highly valuable resource for individuals involved in the corporate social responsibility (CSR) field.
NEW DELHI (India CSR): “Due Diligence of NGOs for CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility” provides a comprehensive guide to understanding the role of non-governmental organizations (NGOs) in corporate social responsibility (CSR) initiatives and the importance of conducting due diligence when partnering with them.
The Book is authored by Rusen Kumar and Kumod Kumar.
With the increasing demand for businesses to be socially responsible and accountable, many companies are partnering with NGOs to help achieve their CSR goals.
However, it is important to ensure that these partnerships are formed with organizations that align with the company’s values and goals, and that their impact is positive and sustainable.
You will learn
Through this book, you will learn the key considerations and steps involved in conducting due diligence on NGOs, as well as best practices for forming successful partnerships that achieve meaningful impact.
Whether you are a CSR professional, business leader, consultant, academic, or non-profit organization, this book provides valuable insights and practical advice to help you navigate the world of CSR and NGOs.
Must-read guide for CSR and NGO management
Get ready to delve into the important topic of due diligence for CSR and NGOs and make informed decisions for your organization.
A new book, ‘Due diligence of NGOs for Corporate Social Responsibility program in India,’ offers a must-read professional guide for those involved in CSR and NGO management, grant making, and receiving for social development. This unique resource aims to educate the CSR community on how to perform due diligence on an NGO.
The book is an invaluable resource for those in the CSR ecosystem. It lays out a minimalist standard for companies’ CSR departments to follow in conducting due diligence and provides a comprehensive overview of the process, including the need for guidelines, the mechanics, and the contents of a due diligence report.
Due diligence is a critical assessment process that verifies information provided by potential CSR partners and identifies any undisclosed issues. This book offers answers to key questions related to conducting due diligence on an NGO before making a grant to a corporate social responsibility program.
Target audience for the book
The target audience for the book “Due diligence of NGOs for CSR – Corporate Social Responsibility” would likely include:
- Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) professionals or managers within companies or organizations who are responsible for overseeing and implementing CSR initiatives and partnerships with non-governmental organizations (NGOs).
- Business leaders, executives, and managers who are interested in understanding the role that NGOs play in CSR and the importance of conducting due diligence when partnering with them.
- Consultants, advisors, and experts in the field of CSR and sustainability who work with companies to help them implement and evaluate their CSR strategies and partnerships with NGOs.
- Researchers, academics, and students in the fields of business, sustainability, and CSR who are interested in learning more about the topic.
- Non-profit organizations and NGOs who work with companies on CSR initiatives and want to understand how to effectively partner with corporations.
This handbook is available on Amazon for Rs. 295.
Amazon Link to buy
Get your copy today and take the first step in ensuring the effective and responsible management of your CSR efforts.
Due diligence of NGOs for Corporate Social Responsibility program in India
Join our WhatsApp and Telegram Channels to stay updated with the latest CSR news and exclusive updates.
By donating to India CSR as you feel moved, you become more than a reader—you become a partner, a co-navigator charting the course for a more enlightened future.