Keynote address by Rajshree Birla, Chairperson, The Aditya Birla Centre for Community Initiatives and Rural Development; Dr. Huzaifa Khorakiwala, CEO, Wockhardt Foundation and Padmashri Shovana Narayan are the key attraction of the forum.
Forum will help in discovering how company values can be enhanced through CSR & Sustainability.
On a yearly basis, PHD Chamber brings leader from business, political and cultural institutions with a vision to foster responsibility in business and to work towards a more sustainable future.
With the introduction of the Companies Act, 2013 which has changed the business responsibility landscape in the country by putting in place‐legal provisions that have had a domino effect that includes better informed and sensitized stakeholders, and a development sector that has begun to align itself to accepting CSR funds from corporate.
“Various social, environmental and economic‐political changes, currently unfolding world‐wide present new and complex challenges. Effective and adaptive responses to these challenges are needed and require global collaborative efforts to drive dialogue about, and understanding of, the tasks ahead and solutions needed.”, said Dr. Jatinder Singh, Director, PHD Chamber
The day long mega forum will also feature following esteemed think tanks:
- Arjun Singh Meghwal, Minister of State, Ministry of Water Resources, River Development and Ganga Rejuvenation*
- Padmashri Shovana Narayan
- P P Choudhary, Minster of State, Ministry of Corporate Affairs*
- Gopal Jiwarajka, President, PHD Chamber; Chairman & Managing Director, Salora International Ltd.
- Anil Khaitan, Sr. Vice President, PHD Chamber; Chairman & Managing Director, Sunil Healthcare Ltd.
- Raghupati Singhania, Chairman & Managing Director, J K Tyre & Industries Ltd.*
- Shyam Bang, Executive Director, Jubilant Lifesciences Ltd.
- Aarti Vij, Professor & Head Organ Retrieval Banking Organisation, AIIMS & Chief Spokesperson, AIIMS
- Deepak Bhardwaj, Vice President Corporate Affairs, Samsung India
- Ajay Poddar, Chairman-CSR, PHD Chamber & Managing Director, Synergy Environics Ltd.
- Sethuraman, Chandrasekaran Co-Chairman CSR Committee PHD Chamber & Senior Partner, Chandrasekaran Associates
- Gauri Shriya, Co-Chairperson CSR Committee, PHD Chamber & Director, Smart Chip Limited
- Nandita Jain, Co-Chairperson, CSR Committee, PHD Chamber & Director, INOX India Ltd.
*Expected to join
Detailed information can be accessed here Thought Leadership Summit on Sustainability & CSR