India CSR News Network
NEW DELHI: India CSR, the world’s leading newswire on Corporate Sustainability and Responsibility (CSR) will recognize significant CSR professional of middle management who have been practicing to the field of Corporate Social Responsibility/or in the social development with Corporate partnership.
Working Professionals will be awarded with India CSR Professionl Awards atIndia CSR Summit & Awards – Recognizing CSR Innovation and Leadership scheduled to be held in Mumbai in May 2017.
Nomination Requirements and Criteria
India CSR Professionals Award to recognize significant CSR professional of middle management who have been practicing to the field of Corporate Social Responsibility/or in the social development with Corporate partnership.
A nomination application must be submitted to the awards committee by January 30, 2017.
The CSR Professional of the Year Awards will recognise individuals who have made contributions to CSR domain over a sustained period of time atMiddle Management Level.
The CSR Professional of the Year Awards is a prestigious honour to be conferred on an individual/Nominee who has been:
- Contributing significant service to the CSR;
- Demonstrating a consistent track record of significant and original basic and applied research contributions in the area of CSR;
- Exhibiting leadership and provided inspiration to others in the CSR domain;
The CSR Professional of the Year Awards is an individual award in recognition of a person’s contributions to the CSR practices. These contributions may be an innovation, implementation, new knowledge creation, or ways to improve professional practice. Importantly, the contributions should be above and beyond the everyday activities and have had a long lasting impact to CSR domain.
Nominees should have
Contributed 5-10 years sustained service to the CSR;
Earned recognition by other industry, training, education or employer groups;
General acknowledgement as having reached a pinnacle of their profession.
1. Need to be currently working in CSR sector to be eligible for this award; and
2. Should be permanent residents of India
Selection of the nominee is made on the basis of the candidate’s significant, fundamental contributions to the CSR sector (whether in research, leadership, implication); the lasting impact of these contributions to the sector; and the demonstration of a lifetime commitment to CSR.
Preparing the application
Nomination packet should include:
1. Provide a short overview of the person, his/her achievements and the reason for the nomination.
2. Each nomination should be supported by a letter of nomination, the nominee’s resume, and 2 recommendation letters from the leaders representing various sectors that speak to the nominee’s distinction.
3. Nomination letter including statement of commitment to support the award and future endeavours;
4. Letter of nomination: The letter of nomination should include the name, address, email/ website and daytime telephone number of the nominee; and signature of the nominator; and the names and contact details of the authors of letters of recommendation.
5. The nominee’s resume should provide detailed educational data; work experience; service at the district, state, national, and international level; publications; talks at conferences; and service to professional organizations.
Leaders may nominate themselves or be nominated by a friend / subordinate or a fan. Any individual, organization or company may nominate.
An application/nomination must be submitted to the awards committee by January 30, 2017of the application award year.
To recieve more information expression of interest can be sent at email@example.com
No nomination or entry fee is required.
Communication Address:India CSR House, 222, Krishn Vatika, Church Road, Boirdadar, Raigarh-Chhattisgarh-496001, India E: firstname.lastname@example.org M: +91 – 9981099555
© CSR India Corporate Social Services Private Limited