JSW Foundation, the social development arm of JSW Group, through its Ballari-based Jindal Sanjeevani Multispecialty Hospital has tied-up with six top Hospitals in Ballari district to provide in-patient healthcare facilities for Non-Covid19 patients from the surrounding villages.
This responsible move is aimed at ensuring continuity of medical care to regular and new patients of Jindal Sanjeevani Hospital following JSW Foundation’s pledge to convert Jindal Sanjeevani Hospital into Covid-19 Care Centre.
Company spokesperson informed that these tie-ups have been forged exclusively for the treatment of non-coronavirus patients covering community members residing in villages around the steel factory, JSW employees & their families as well as residents of JSW Townships. The list of hospitals under this tie-up includes:
- B K S Murthy Hospital, Gandhi Nagar (For General Medicine & Surgery, Cardiology Pediatrics & Gynecology)
- Sanjeevini Hospital, Kappagal Road (For Orthopaedics, Emergency & Trauma Care)
- Maduri Nursing Home, Sanganakallu Road (For Gynaecology)
- Shruthi Hospital, Sudha Cross (For Gynaecology, Orthopaedics, Plastic Surgery)
- Danamma Super Specialty Hospital, Opp Old KSRTC Bus Stand (For Neuro Surgery & Gynaecology)
- Ballari Hrudayalaya, Gandhi Nagar (For Cardiology)
Jindal Sanjeevani Hospital will continue to operate its Causality & Dialysis sections while Outpatient services will be managed through the Health Centers located in all the four JSW Townships.
On a daily basis, Jindal Sanjeevani Hospital provides medical care to approximately 400 walk-in patients, approx. 70-75 in-patients and approx. 30 casualty or trauma patients. The current tie-up with these six hospitals, OPD services through four health centres in JSW Townships and casualty & trauma services at Jindal Sanjeevani is expected to benefit these patients.
This partnership arrangement with six local hospitals will last as long as Jindal Sanjeevani Hospital continues to serve as a COVID-19 Care Centre. A dedicated team has been appointed to ensure smooth admissions on priority for availing the inpatient care at these hospitals. This team will also assist in cashless hospitalization as well as Third Party Administration (TPA) related matters.