The International CSR Summit (ICS) 2016 will be held in Singapore on 24 June 2016. Bringing together the world’s top CSR thinkers, doers, speakers and leaders, the Summit features the most stirring conversations in CSR today in deliberating new forward thinking solutions to society issues.
Themed ‘Institutionalising Sustainability – The Way Forward’, leading CSR and sustainability experts will address the current issues and practices on how to institutionalise sustainability and the impact on business profitability.
Date: 24 June, 2016
This Summit aims to be a platform for all attendees to strengthen ties, share experiences, understanding and insight, as well as identify regional challenges and opportunities to shape Asia towards a more responsible, sustainable and progressive socio-economic market.
The Summit will attract more than 500 attendees across Asia and globally involving Key Stakeholders who play a part in driving sustainability including:
- Youth Leaders and Students (Future CSR Leaders Forum)
- Policy Makers, Parliamentarians and Civil Society Groups
- NGO, NPO and Social Enterprise Leaders
- CEOs, CHROs, CFOs and Entrepreneurs
- National, Provincial and Local Government Leaders and Ministers
- CSR Functional Leaders, Practitioners and Consultants
Passes Now Available for Purchase:
Regular Price: USD 1,000 each
Early Bird Price: USD 599 each (purchase before 31st May 2016)
Group Purchase (3 passes): USD 1,499 (only 30 sets available)
Passes are limited to maximum of 3 per company/organization
- Not valid with any other offer
- Terms and Conditions apply
For enquiries or to purchase passes, kindly contact
CM CHARAN: email@example.com