One of the oldest and major commercial bank – Syndicate Bank has spent Rs. 47.93 lakhs during Financial Year 2018-19 under Corporate Social Responsibility.
As per the it’s annual report for the year 2018-19, some of the major contributions under Corporate Social Responsibility are:
- Donation of water purifier to govt. school at Mysuru on the occasion of 127th birth centenary of Dr. B R Ambedkar, Karnataka
- Providing drinking water facility at Ariyancode Scheduled Tribe Colony, Kannur, Kerala.
- Providing an inverter battery to orphanage on the occasion of Ambedkar Jayanthi at Vijayapura, Karnataka.
- Financial assistance to Bharathiya Vikas Trust, Shivalli, Udupi for organising entrepreneurship training programmes for women, Karnataka.
- Providing LCD projector for smart class rooms for GLPS School, Maravanthe
- Construction of houses for Koraga families, Karnataka
- Rashivanam, Planting of saplings/ trees in Kamareddy Town,Nizamabad Dist., Telangana
- Donation of water coolers to Govt Senior Sec school, Mohali, Punjab
- MapusaMuncipal Council- Plastic Free City, Cloth Bag Distribution, Goa
- Ambulance to SWETCHA GORA Eye Bank, Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh
- Drinking Water Tank facility at Govt. Model School at Mohali, Punjab
- Construction of toilets under Swachh Bharat Abhiyan in Sambhal Dist, Uttar Pradesh
- Financial support to girl students for education, Kalinga Inst of Social Service, Orissa
- Providing IHHL to Mannargudi Municipality, Madurai, Tamil Nadu.
- Providing water cooler and books to school library, Ghaziabad, Uttar Pradesh