ECCODiva is a multi-purpose light that has been designed to cater to the requirement for electricity, especially for people who have limited or irregular access to traditional forms of electricity.
Dear CSR Leaders,
Ecco Electronics Private Limited (ECCO) has a strong background in technology and product design and has developed 5-in-1 multipurpose ECOODiva Solar LED lamps, Solar & mains powered Hybrid Inverters and Hybrid Smart Power Packs etc. along with numerous customized products.
Organization passionate about promoting solar product can promote this Indian product through their Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) programme. ECCODiva is ultimate product for rural area where people who have limited or irregular access or no electricity. Brand or Logo of sponsoring organization can be printed in the ECCODiva.
ECCODiva was conferred with the India Design Mark Award for the year 2012 and many more. ECCODiva has been designed with a patent pending microcontroller technology, giving you the brightest levels of light in the most energy efficient way and up to 250 hours of lantern light from a single charge.
Ecco Diva is not only sustainable, it is also an eco-friendly product that uses Virgin ABS and diffused poly carbonate lenses. It is suitable for both urban and rural markets as the simplicity and re-configurability of the form enables multiple uses. It also meets the standards such as ISO 9001:2008 and fulfills the criteria of the life cycle assessment.
ECCO aiming to touch the lives of the people at the bottom of the pyramid through Energy-efficient, Solar powered consumer products.
ECCODiva has a salient feature of flexi charging that helps to charge it with electricity, irrespective of varying voltages, as well as the included Solar Panel. The ECCODiva will charge with any Power Adapter from 7V to 24V, that’s lying around in your House. The Charger provided will charge from anywhere between 90V to 270V in less than 5 hours. It also provides benefit of home lighting where up to 5 ECCODiva can be charged with one common solar panel for home lighting.
* Recently the Government of Chhattisgarh selected ECCO Electronics to supply Ecco solar lamps for its solar program to reach 2 million families. ECCO produced a special solar lamp and power package for the Government named ECCODiva 36.
* Ministry of New and Renewable Energy (MNRE) has found that the Ecco lamps in Ladakh deployed by LAREDA have given about the best results of all the programs that have been evaluated. 30,000 EccoDiva have been deployed in Ladakh.
* The International Finance Corporation of The World Bank has selected ECCO as its Partner Plus, a relationship level granted to only 3 organizations in the world to support Lighting Africa initiative.
Brief Background of product: ECCODiva 118 and 218
A. ECCODiva 118 is a 1 Watt portable LED light.
B. ECCODiva 218 is a 2.2 Watt portable LED light that provides Light equivalent to a 8 W – CFL Luminaries.
KEY FEATURES of Portable LED Light
* Multi-Purpose : Portable Lantern, Ceiling, Torch, Reading Light and Wall Light
* 4 Level Brightness : High, Medium, Low and Dim
* Micro Controller Based Design
* Longer usage time
* Faster charging (mains adapter full charge in 4 hrs)
* Overcharge & Deep discharge battery protection
* Mobile Phone / BSU Charger
* Battery Charge Indicator (GREEN > 60%; YELLOW > 30%; RED < 30%)
* Upto 5 ECOODiva Can be Charged with One Common Solar Panel for Home Lighting
* Patent Pending Technology
Kindly send your expression of interest to:
CSR India Corporate Social Services Pvt Ltd