MUMBAI: Institute Of Directors (IOD), forthcoming annual 13thInternational Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, which takes place from 17 – 18 January 2019, at Hotel Taj Lands End, Bandra (West), Mumbai, in association with Republic TVand associate partnerIndia CSR Network.
The theme of the conference isCSR – A Strategic Business Management Concept.The famed Golden Peacock Awards for CSR, and HR Excellence will also be presented to the winners among global and Indian business & industry.
As like previous years, the conference is likely to bring together a large number of Policy Makers, Senior Govt. Officials, Diplomats, Jurists, Industry Leaders, Chairmen, CEOs, Directors and CSR & HR professionals. Over 400 business participants on a single platform to network and discuss the issues concerning around us and finding solutions for a better future.
It would be a major networking event to evolve a suitable corporate model for CSR and Sustainability, with active participation of over 150 organisations and more than 400 business leaders, industrialists, policy makers, parliamentarians, governance, HR & CSR professionals.
Dinesh Kumar Jain IAS, Chief Secretary, Govt. of Maharashtra will deliver the Inaugural Address.
Some of the distinguished guests and speakers those who already have confirmed include:
- Crispin Simon, Deputy High Commissioner, UK
- Helen Brand,Chief Executive, Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA), UK
- Sir Richard StaggKCMG. Chairman. Rothschild India Pvt. Ltd.
- Kamalesh Sharma, IFS (retd.) Former Secretary General, Commonwealth of Nations
- Prabhat Singh, MD & CEO, Petronet LNG Ltd.
- Abdul ‘Dewale Mohammed, Board Chairman, Founder & Group Executive President, AASGON
- PunitLalbhai, Executive Director, Arvind Ltd.
- Pauline Gallagher,Vice President – Private Clients,Domenica Group
- Dr. Sara Varughese, Regional Director, CBM South Asia et al.
“We are diligently working on bringing the most knowledgeable researchers from all over the world, as well as leaders in the industry to explore these important topics. This conference is two days of technical sessions and poster sessions on cutting edge issues related to our industry, there are also many opportunities for networking and socializing with our colleagues.”, IOD said.
Write for more detail: Sushil Kumar E: email@example.com