NEW DELHI: The prestigious forum in India’s Corporate Social Responsibility sector with the theme, Celebrating CSR Innovation & Leadership is here. And this time, it is better, bigger, thoughtful and more diverse.
The Summit is designed to celebrate five years of CSR Law of India and with the deep belief that business responsibility has immense potential to transform the society.
This annual forum provides a unique opportunity to the leaders and organizations with their operations in India, to talk and showcase the work being carried out in CSR domain and how it forms an integral part of the company’s contribution to society.
The summit creates wonderful opportunity to listen to the best minds from CSR ecosystem and also to interact with them.
India CSR Leadership Summit will play a key role in shaping the Indian CSR future strategy making society more inclusive.
Forum will witness esteemed speakers and thought leaders to contribute towards the ever growing knowledge on CSR, knowledge and experience on best practices and to discuss collaborative projects between government, organizations and other stakeholders.
Expertise and knowledge expressed by the social and business leaders through their speeches, presentations and case studies would highlight thought provoking ideas and facilitate knowledge transfer across the august gathering.
Eminent guests, brilliant personalities and think tanks at the forum:
- Dr. Bhaskar Chatterjee, Author, Thinker, Secretary General, Indian Steel Association and Former DG & CEO, Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
Prof. Colin Coulson-Thomas, Director General – UK and EUROPE, Institute of Directors
- Ratanjit Sondhe, Thinker and Innovator, Founder Chairman Discoverhelp & Oneness Foundation USA, Chairman InNow LLC USA
- Ashok Sawhney, Visionary, Author, Poet; Chairman, Swiss Military Lifestyle Products Private Limited
- Pavan Kaushik, Author & Columnist and Head of Corporate Communication Hindustan Zinc Limited
- Sangeeta Waldron, Award Winning Publicist, Founder & CEO of Serendipity PR; CSR Journalist, Member of Federation of Small Businesses (FSB) Diversity Taskforce London, UK
- Ashok Kumar Pavadia, Former Additional Secretary, Ministry Home Affairs Govt. of India
- Ravi Bhatnagar, Director External Affairs and Partnerships, Asia Middle East and SouthAfrica, Reckitt Benckiser
- Pradeep Chaturvedi, Vice President, Institute Of Directors; Editor-in-Chief, Directors Today
- Dr. Sharad, Director Inspector General of Prisons, Govt. of Uttar Pradesh
- Ms Shweta Shalini, Executive Director- Village Social Transformation Foundation, Advisor to Chief Minister of Maharashtra, Responsible for Govt.- Corporate Partnership
- Romshri Manisha Ashesh, Founder of Awakening Love Academy for Spiritual Scientific Education; Head of Self-Empowerment Program by Galway Foundation
- Sukanta Dey (IIT KGP, IIMC,1975) xCXO: Unilever, PepsiCo, AT&T), Global Convener, India CSR Network, UK
- Sunil Ramdas Agrawal, Managing Director, Hill-brow Metallics & Construction Private Limited
- Mona Kaurav, Youngest Women Sarpanch of Madhya Pradesh
- Dr. Rana Singh, Director – Army Institute Of Management And Technology (AIMT)
- Rusen Kumar, Founder, India CSR Network & Summit Chairman
The below mentioned Awards will be presented during the Summit:
- Organization: Honour/Awards (Excellence in CSR and Social Services) Large Contribution
- India CSR Project of the Decade [Large Impact]
- India CSR Innovative Project of the year [Large Impact]
- India CSR Project of the Year Award [Large Impact] [Jury]
- India CSR Project of the Year Award [Large Impact]
- India CSR Sanitation Leadership Awards [Large Impact]
Individual Leadership: Honour/Awards (Excellence in CSR and Social Services)
- India CSR Lifetime Achievement Award
- India CSR Person of the Year Award
- India CSR Leadership Award
- India CSR Green Leadership Award
- India CSR Professional of the Year Awards
- CSR Authors Awards
- India CSR Dr. Velaga Memorial for Innovative Library Services
- India CSR Humanity Award
Besides the India CSR Awards for CSR Innovations, there will be a major exhibition along with partnership and networking table. Over 200 CSR heads from across the country will be participating in the event, which will bring 300 plus organisations under one roof.
India has witnessed the development of CSR both as a management idea and as an academic concept. Although the development confronted uneven and rough terrain, yet the status of CSR has grown over the years; compensating for negative externalities and contributing to social welfare. CSR develops business as well as societal relationships. The academic concept of this subject reaches out to draw from fields of business ethics, governance, business strategy, sustainability and stakeholder relations.
“India CSR Summit explores possibilities to view CSR as a part of new global governance ushering in new perspectives from a broader set of disciplines of sociology and economics. It will reflect on important emerging trends in this field and shall result in importing more qualitative and constructionist method of exploring CSR as a process of social construction,” stated Rusen Kumar, founder and managing editor of India CSR Network.
The forum will witness how the forward thinking firms are approaching CSR as an initiative to improve the community, environment and its workforce with active participation of its key stakeholders towards bettering of the world. “We invite organisations and companies to join hands with us on a journey of discovering how CSR strategy and actions can serve as an effective instrument of competitive strategy for the betterment of both business and society,” added Rusen Kumar.
Download Registration Form
Listen, interact and meet the best mind of CSR in India. It is exclusive forum. Leaders are invited to join. Register yourself today. For full detail, write us at firstname.lastname@example.org