LONDON: CSR International is partnering with Environmental Finance to support their Impact Investing 2011 conference in London on 30 September.
“With some experts predicting a ten-fold increase in impact investments to $500 billion by 2014 (1% of all managed assets), this forward-looking conference will analyse and debate the most effective ways for investors to generate environmental, social and financial returns.”, Founder & Director of CSR International -Dr Wayne Visser informed INDIACSR.
Investment in people, planet and profit
(1) Debate what impact investing is and what it’s not, the market infrastructure, its size and growth potential
(2) Compare & contrast impact investing with SRI
(3) Discover how to penetrate this market, where the highest returns are to be found and how to manage the major risks
(4) Understand the merits of alternative routes to market – private equity / venture capital vs listed equity & bonds – and which impact areas are reaching scale to ensure you are minimising risk
(5) Learn how to gauge what your targets should be, and how to measure and report performance
(6) Take advantage of the first-hand experiences of investors already active in the main areas of interest: Microfinance, Healthcare, Education, Environment, Clean energy, Social housing
(7) Benefit from superb networking opportunities including the drinks reception at the end of the day – meet, share knowledge and do business with other participantsFor more information or to register, go to:Environmental Finance Impact Investing 2011