IndiaCSR News Network
MUMBAI: Samabhavana Society, an ISO 9001:2008 registered Not-for-profit has thus taken the initiative to begin the second phase of the Global Conference on Corporate Social Responsibility, with support from IBM and under the aegis of the Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs.
Samabhavana is laying emphasis on ensuring the NGO- Corporate connects which was felt need during the 3C Training Program organised across India and taking it from there, our endeavour is create a meaning full platform for synergising the process.
The Company Bill-2013, Section 135 has created an environment where businesses have to accept and embrace the idea of sustainable development and companies are not just expected but are increasingly being mandated to take responsibilities of the impacts they are making on society and the environment.
This brings Corporate Social Responsibility to the forefront with equal emphasis and importance as any other core area of businesses and we strongly believe that this is going to be a Golden Era for Civil Society organisations.
The conference is taking place in Mumbai, Maharashtra on 16th and 17th April 2014 at The Westin Hotel, Goregaon.
For Registration Please log on: www.globalconferenceoncsrindia.org
The conference will provide you with an opportunity to better understand the concept of CSR with respect to the companies act 2013, section 135 and how to leverage the most out of it by better understanding the corporate view point.
This is where you will share the platform with Corporates (both national and international resource persons) who will spend significant time with you and thus it is a very important place to make connections
- To create a platform for Corporates to showcase their CSR activities.
- To ensure dialogue between NGOs and corporations.
- To ensure Corporate-NGO buy ins.
- Networking Forum: SEC A++ :- Industry leaders, Global CSR Experts, Bilateral and Donor agencies, Thought leaders will be participating at the conference as speakers, delegates etc.
The confirmed speakers and delegates from the following companies and organizations will be attending:
|Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs||GAIL||IBM|
|Ministry of Finance, Govt of India||SAIL||Samsung|
|Mahindra & Mahindra||Lupin||ONGC|
|Sterlite Industries Private Limited||Cipla||Yes Bank|
|Dow Chemicals||Wipro||ICICI Lombard|
|Schneider||Bombay Stock Exchange||Swadesh Foundation|
What are the benefits for NGOs:
- The key benefit is the opportunity to actually network throughout the 2 day conference with 80 corporate delegates attending.
- IICA and Samabhavana will strive to form various connections between Corporates & Civil Society organizations through specific activities at the event.
- Listing of the NGOs attending with details of the organization name, a brief profile of the organization, email address and postal address in the conference booklet.
Who can attend: Heads of civil society organisations, Key decision makers, Board members.
How to register: www.globalconferenceoncsrindia.org
What is included when you register: Breakfast and Lunch with Tea/Coffee during breaks, Conference kit & an invite for the IBM sponsored Networking Cocktail & Dinner
Registration Fee: INR 5000 for 2 Delegates per NGO and INR 3000 for 1 Delegate per NGO.
How will you know about the registration status: An auto reply will be sent for your registration. Once payment is received, the receipt as well as the Conference delegate number will be e-mailed.
Last date for registering: 10th April, 2014
If you know other NGOs, please forward this mail and encourage them to apply.