Your favourite CSR knowledge partner – India CSR Network is bringing series of articles on various aspects of corporate social responsibility (CSR) in India. The first objective of this initiative is to describe the fundamental aspects of the concept of ever growing CSR in India. The second prime goal is to bring fresh perspective on CSR and allied subjects which are in tandem with the developing great culture of CSR.
We welcome your article/views/observations on any one (even more) theme to be selected by you among the themes listed below:
- How to establish a Corporate Foundation?
- Dose Business need a Corporate Foundation?
- How Corporate Foundation go beyond grant making?
- Does Corporate Foundation is the need of Business?
- CSR: Money spending Vs Creating impact.
- Do business need a CFO for its Corporate Social Responsibility?
- Finance for Corporate Social Responsibility professionals.
- Why you should have a social vision for your professional career?
- Human Resource (HR) for Social Responsibility professionals.
- How PR can help in achieving CSR goals?
- How Sustainable Development Goals are linked to Business Responsibility?
- How Corporate Responsibility and Corporate Sustainability are linked?
- What makes a perfect CSR professional?
- How marketing skill can complement your CSR career?
- Social performance = Financial performance
- Use of technology in managing CSR?
- How community becomes catalyst to business growth?
- Who are the CSR directors and what the role they play?
- Does CSR make economic sense?
- National Green Tribunal and Business?
- Society needs business and business needs society.
- How CSR is different from Philanthropy?
- How large is Indian CSR sector?
- What are the relations between corporation and society?
- Why an organization needs a CSR policy?
India CSR Editorial Guidelines
Editorial Guidelines represent values and standards of India CSR, which apply to all our content, wherever and however it is received and reported.
India CSR aims to deliver ethical and honest information and covers a wide range of activities with information from national and international sources.
India CSR staffers/Authors/Reporters pursue this by embracing diversity, because when both reporters and the sources and subjects they cover to come from varied backgrounds and experiences, they produce a better, deeper, more valuable reports. While on assignment, staff members will uphold the highest standards for ethical reporting.
And they report it by adapting India CSR way of storytelling to the newest, innovative ways of spreading the innovations to the more engaged readers possible.
Article should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. A declaration is to be made by the author in the covering letter that the article is original and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere. The cover page should contain the title of the article, author’s name, designation, official address, and address for correspondence, contact phone/fax number and e-mail address.
Acceptability: Exclusiveness and creativeness is the only criteria to be featured in India. We accept only non-fiction articles/news/updates.
Purpose: Explain the content’s objective.
Relevancy: Business innovations on Sustainability and CSR are most relevant for us.
Uniqueness: Contents of the article must be unique and exclusive. Not elsewhere published.
Professionalism: Writers/Authors will be honest and clear about the nature of each story.
Length: Length of a good article is 700 words.
Flow: Strictly void the repetition of the same words and flow of the sentences. Use small and simple words and sentences to express the views.
Heading: Kindly suggest alternative heading in less than 10 words.
Introduction: Summarise the article in 25 words (which will contain key words).
Keywords: Suggest 10 keywords for the article/news.
Social media: Give social media Urls for relevant reading.
Web links: Provide web links of organization and relevant microsites.
Photo: Provide 2 relevant photographs with caption and source of the image.
Copy Right: Published article should be India CSR Property.
Contact Detail (Mandatory): Contact details of Author be provided for future communications.
Deadline: March 15, 2018
Email for sending Article:
Rusen Kumar, Editor, India CSR Network, email@example.com