Dear authors/researchers, we welcome your Article, Research study, Case study, observations for India CSR Book on ‘Environment and Human’ on any one theme to be selected by you among the themes listed below:
1. Meaning and importance of environment for human
2. Man and environmental relationship.
3. Environmental ethics: issues and possible solution, Need for public awareness.
4. From unsustainable to sustainable development.
5. Environment and Human health.
6. Role of individual in conservation of environment.
7. Threat to Biodiversity-poaching of wildlife, man-wildlife conflicts, conservation of biodiversity and biodiversity hotspots.
8. Solid waste management- causes, effects and control measure of urban and industrial wastes.
9. Disaster management: floods, earth quake, land slide, cyclone.
10. Consumerism and waste products – plastic wastes, e-wastes and nuclear wastes.
11. Environmental Protection Act.
12. Air and Water (Preventions and control of Pollution Act).
13. Wildlife and forest conservation act.
14. International/National protocols and treaties on environment.
15. Awareness about ill-effects of fireworks and upkeep of clean environment.
Following are the guidelines applicable to contributions:
Article/Research study/Case study/Observations should be original contributions and should not be under consideration for any other publication at the same time. A declaration is to be made by the author in the covering letter that the paper is original and has not been published or submitted for publication elsewhere.
Manuscripts including tables, figures and references should be around 3000-4000 words.
The cover page should contain the title of the paper, author’s name, designation, official address, and address for correspondence, contact phone / fax number and e-mail address.
Contact: Rusen Kumar, Editor, IndiaCSR News Network, E: email@example.com