The Foundation also proposes to provide 3-year capacity building accelerator support. Top individual filmmakers will be awarded cash prizes up to Rs 10 lakh
- Films can be made on NGOs, Social Enterprises or Everyday Heroes
- Films have to depict and document real work, and cannot be fiction-based
- Top 25 sustainable and scalable social projects to receive grant worth INR 7.5 crore
- Capacity building and mentoring support for 3 years
- NGO & Social Enterprise Challenge (for participants representing organizations)
- Participants representing organizations may register online under the NGO/Social Enterprise category
The challenge is also open to individual participants not representing any organization.
- Individual participants not representing any organization may register online under the “Open category”
- Top 20 filmmakers to receive cash prizes worth INR 10 lakh
- All expenses paid observer ships to prestigious international documentary film festivals – Do edge Kolkata and IDFA (Amsterdam)
- Also, NGOs and Social Enterprises featured in top Open category films will be eligible for program grant
- CLICK HERE
- Registration and participation is FREE.
- For queries, write to us at email@example.com or call our helpline number (+917533008990) between 10 AM – 7 PM
- Last date for registration and submission of film entries: – Feb 28, 2018