IndiaCSR News Network
NEW DELHI: TARA (Society for Technology and Action for Rural Advancement) is conducting its popular and highly useful 7th batch of CSR Certification and Training Program on February 26 & 27, 2015 at New Delhi (Thursday & Friday).
– Updates in CSR Legislations
– Designing CSR Policies in light of upcoming financial year FY 2015-16
– National & International CSR success stories with case studies
– Tools for Budgeting, Implementing, Monitoring & Reporting required in CSR projects
– Designing Sustainable CSR Projects
This training programme will cover important CSR related topics that will enable participants to know more about the new CSR legislation that has been mandated and has come into effect from April 01, 2014.
By attending this training, participants will learn all about the New CSR Mandate apart from many other useful CSR aspects like- How to Create, Implement, Monitor & Measure – CSR Strategies, Projects & Programs at the Corporate & Ground Levels- CSR Projects & Programs- What are the new Reporting guidelines & requirements in the light of the new CSR legislation- Where and How to utilize CSR funds effectively etc.
Batch size – 25 only
Medium – English with PPTs & Videos
Speakers – From FICCI, IICA, ITC Welcom group, Development Alternatives Group, Reputed CSR professionals etc.
Register Now or Nominate your team members!
Tara CSR Training