Home Tags Manthan

Tag: Manthan

The last wish of 3 Siblings

By Pavan Kaushik Once there lived 3 water bottles. All three were sisters – the younger one of 250 ml, the middle one of 500 ml...

Water Problem is Ruining Children’s Future

By Pavan Kaushik Dream of every child is to study and become someone who is educated, dignified, carries respect in society and is self-sufficient. It is...

Story of the Air in India

By Pavan Kaushik As I walked through the streets of Delhi, I could taste and feel the different chemicals in the air. Today, doctors often...

Manthan – Before Water is Mined like a Precious Metal, Let’s see...

UDAIPUR: Not many years ago, our mother used to get-up at 4:30 in the morning to check if water has come. We all have seen our elders...

Manthan – Do not burn plastic, Instead recycle them

UDAIPUR: There always has been a view point that burning plastic helps us in the reduction of waste and this is a reason that...

Manthan – Use bins for plastic waste

UDAIPUR: 60% of the plastic-waste collected and segregated gets recycled while the balance 40% adds to plastic pollution. Ultimately, what we do at an individual...

Manthan – 8 Million Tonnes of Plastic is Dumped into the oceans every...

UDAIPUR: Water makes up to 71% of the Earth’s surface, the other 29% consists of continents and islands.  The oceans hold about 96.5 percent of Earth's water. But,...

Get in touch

5,063FansLike
3,772FollowersFollow
105SubscribersSubscribe

Block title

Latest Post

Facebook
Facebook
LinkedIn