India CSR Network
NEW DELHI: Country’s premier institution of corporate affairs – Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), established and by and affiliated to Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt. of India, has announced launch of 3rd batch of 9 months IICA Certificate Programme (ICP) in CSR to build capacity and deliver action research to the corporate and professionals.
Last date of registration extended to 31st January 2017.
The principal institution of Corporate Affairs in India- The Indian Institute of Corporate Affairs (IICA), is established by and affiliated to the Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Government Of India. It serves as a think tank, action research, service delivery and capacitybuilding institute for all corporate entities and professionals.
The National Foundation for Corporate Social Responsibility (NFCSR) established within the IICA, is the apex body for all matters related to CSR in the nation. The IICA Certificate Programme (ICP) in CSR has been launched by the Learning & Development (L&D) Vertical, NFCSR in the year 2014 in order to meet the burgeoning demand for trained CSR professionals in the corporate, public and NGO sectors. The programme has so far certified 170 CSR Professionals in 2015, and another 130 students are currently undergoing the programme as part of Batch 2, and would be certified within Financial Year 2016-17 on successfully fulfilling course requirements.
- A 9 month intensive online course in Corporate Social Responsibility
- Comprehensive course content that covers:
- Global definitions and applications of CSR, to the intricacies of Indian Agenda CSR as per Section 135, Companies Act 2013 that include CSR Policy, Strategy, Projects & Programmes, Monitoring & Evaluation, Reporting, Accounts, Audit & Taxation etc.
- Latest updates on CSR Rules, Government Notifications, Circulars, and Reports etc.
- Case Books / Studies and Sectoral Gap Analysis Compendiums on Sectors like Education, Health, and Livelihood etc.
- Selection (for Individual Candidates) by Online Entrance Test at designated centres.
- Nomination (for Sponsored Candidates) by companies as part of their mandated CSR spend.
- Candidates with a background in development sector (3-5 years) may also be nominated by an organisation/NGO/Corporate and be self-financed. such Exempted Candidates are not required to give the Online Entrance Test. Their submitted applications would need clearance from IICA under this category.
- Network of premier institutes/organisations as Contact/Study Centres/ICP in CSR Partners across the country.
- Course Structure includes –
- 14 weeks of comprehensive online study through a Learning Management System(LMS)
- Periodic Contact Classes at the Study Centres/ICP in CSR Partner locations
- A 360 degree assessment / evaluation of each student comprising of 100 marks that are broken down as:
- Periodic online tests (Theory – total 50 marks)
- 3 weeks of Corporate Attachment (Practical/field work – 20 marks)
- 12 weeks of project work with an Implementation Agency/NGO/ Foundation / Trust / Society / Section 8 Company (Practical/field work – 30 marks)
- Placements facilitation by IICA after the course for students who are certified.
- Please Refer the DISCLAIMER in this regard at the link http://iica.in/images/Disclaimer%20ICP.pdf