IndiaCSR News Network
NEW DELHI: India CSR, dedicated CSR Media house, inviting nominations for the India CSR Awards. CSR Awards is one of the most prestigious recognition honouring the outstanding and innovative CSR, Sustainability and Social Enterprise Projects and leadership in CSR. The theme for the India CSR Awards is ‘Recognizing Innovation and Leadership in CSR’. India CSR Awards have been instituted to recognize the innovative CSR Practices in India and this is the third edition of India CSR Awards.
India CSR will honour the innovative and impactful projects at Grand Gala ‘4th Annual India CSR Summit & Awards Ceremony’ scheduled to be held on May 26, 2017 at MUMBAI, India. India CSR has been receiving a record number of applicants. This is something we hope to repeat in 2017.
Recognizing CSR Innovation and Leadership
Corporate Sustainability & Responsibility (CSR) is a vital practice to survive the business in the organization. It enhances reputation, builds positive bridges to the communities, benefits customers and the public at large—and in so doing affects the planet, people and profits. The India CSR Awards honour and celebrate the innovation and significant contributions that CSR practices make to our economy and society.
Organizations will be recognized in various categories:
- CSR Innovation (Corporate Level) Larger Impact
- Adding Value to the Local Community
- Agriculture Development
- Animal/Bird Protection Project (for Rare Species)
- Awareness Campaign
- Cause Branding Campaign
- Community Development Program
- Consumer Protection Services
- CSR Report
- Cyber Crime Control
- Disaster Relief
- Efforts towards building an inclusive world (disability, special care, transgender, etc.)
- Employee Volunteerism
- Employment Creation
- Empowerment of Vulnerable Group/PTGs
- Entrepreneurship Development
- Environment Management/Forestry/Horticulture
- Heritage Conservation
- Integrated Village Development
- Infrastructure (Community Assets)
- Livelihood Creation
- Promotion of Science Education
- Project Towards Swachh Bharat Mission
- Public Relations in CSR
- Rehabilitation & Resettlement Project
- Renewable Energy
- Research & Studies (Schedule VII)
- Road Safety
- Safe Drinking Water
- Sanitation (Rural) Swachh Bharat Mission
- Sanitation (Urban) Swachh Bharat Mission
- Skill Development- Skill India
- Social Media Awareness Campaign
- Sports Promotion (National/International)
- Technology in CSR
- Water Conservation
- Water Conservation/Watershed Development
- Waste Management
- Woman Empowerment
Other categories are:
- CSR Life Time Achievement Award
- CSR Person of the Year Award
- CSR Professional of the Year Awards
- CSR Manager of the Year Awards
- CSR Author Awards
- Women CSR Leader Awards
- Philanthropist of the Year Awards
- Social entrepreneurs of the Year Awards
- Green Leadership Awards
- NGO Leadership Awards
- Sanitation Leadership Awards (Corporate)
- Sanitation Leadership Awards (Individual)
NGO Category: CSR Implementing Partner Awards;
Report Category: CSR/Sustainability Report; and,
Documentary Category: Sustainability/CSR Film.
The India CSR Awards mechanism comprises of the following selection process:
- First stage – Questionnaire assessment, inclusive of compliance assessment, wherever applicable, based on details furnished by a participating company, as above.
- Second stage – Finalization of the nominated companies, for assessment by jury, in consultation and co-ordination with India CSR.
- Third Stage – Selection of the innovative CSR projects for final recognition, from the nominated companies by the Jury.
All large, medium, small scale organization and their units are eligible for the participation in the award.
Entries will be judged by a panel of corporate, agency and academic executives as well as by the staff of India CSR. Jury evaluates entries based on creativity, innovation, sound planning, implementation and outcomes. The most important benchmark is proven success in aligning strategic objectives with end goals.
India CSR Awards contribute to recognition in the following manner:
The investment of each primary entry is Rs. 51,000 (Rupees Fifty One Thousand Only). Payment in full must accompany the entry. Entry fees are not refundable. No fee is required for personal categories.
Sending the entry
Full payment must accompany all entries/entry packets. If you are paying by check or DD, make a note as to how many entries you are paying for. Please ensure required details with your entry.
Download: Nomination Form
Download: Brochure for the India CSR Awards
Deadlines: Extended Entry deadline May 10, 2017
For partnership and sponsorship of the India CSR Awards, please contact at +91 9981099555 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Where to Send Entries
India CSR Awards, email: email@example.com (Rusen Kumar)
Supporting material in hard copy: India CSR, 222, Krishna Vatika, Boirdadar, Raigarh-496001 (Chhattisgarh) INDIA, Ph: 9981099555
Please indicate in the right corner of the package the categories you are entering.
Expression of interest can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org
Also Read: News on India CSR Awards