India CSR News Network
MUMBAI:To promote Start-up India and encourage Make in India, International Institute of Corporate Sustainability (IICSR) and ESSAR Foundation with media partner IndiaCSR is organizing NEXT Step ~ Realizing Dreams event on 1–2September, 2016.
The event flow includes boot camp for the entrepreneurs followed with round table discussions by Impact Investors and pitching sessions for entrepreneurs. IICSR intends to get a pledge from the panellists in the form of mentor ship, funding, networking as best fits.
The Panellists are as follows:
- Jinesh Shah, Founding Partner – Omnivore Partners,
- Priya Kapadia, Head Marico Social Innovation Foundation,
- Anurag Agrawal, Partner Aavishkaar, Sanjukta Raiguru, Managing Director SBI Foundation,
- A.B Chakravarthy, Senior Investment Manager, Villgro,
- Arijit Bhattacharyya, Core Team NRI Start-up India.
If your venture has innovation with social angle and you are an entrepreneur then we are waiting for you.
Please apply: https://nextsteprd.wordpress.com/application-form/
Last date: 23rd August, 2016
M: 9727069119 (Roshni)