India CSR News Network
MUMBAI: To promote Start-up India and encourage Make in India, International Institute of Corporate Sustainability (IICSR) and ESSAR Foundation with media partner IndiaCSR is organizing NEXT Step ~ Realizing Dreams event on 1– 2 September, 2016.
The event flow includes boot camp for the entrepreneurs followed with round table discussions by Impact Investors and pitching sessions for entrepreneurs. IICSR intends to get a pledge from the panellists in the form of mentor ship, funding, networking as best fits.
The Panellists are as follows:
- Jinesh Shah, Founding Partner – Omnivore Partners,
- Priya Kapadia, Head Marico Social Innovation Foundation,
- Anurag Agrawal, Partner Aavishkaar, Sanjukta Raiguru, Managing Director SBI Foundation,
- A.B Chakravarthy, Senior Investment Manager, Villgro,
- Arijit Bhattacharyya, Core Team NRI Start-up India.
If your venture has innovation with social angle and you are an entrepreneur then we are waiting for you.
Please apply: https://nextsteprd.wordpress.com/application-form/
Last date: 23rd August, 2016
M: 9727069119 (Roshni)