IndiaCSR News Network
HYDERABAD: Every year many meritorious students hailing from poor families are forced to discontinue their higher education due to lack of funds.
Keeping alive their motto of ‘investing in the smallest dreams’ Magma Fincorp has come forward to provide financial assistance in form of scholarships to such students under their scheme ‘M-Scholar’.
Students will be selected on the basis of their academic performance and socio-economic background of their families who are unable to support their children to continue studies.
Magma is a committed towards inspiring social change and contributing towards healthcare and education for overall social development. It has been a continuous endeavor of Magma to take small but purposeful initiatives to reach out and touch the lives of various sections of the society.
Applications are invited from eligible students from across the country. Magma has announced to offer ‘M-Scholar’ scholarship of Rs 5000/ per month to 50 (Fifty) meritorious students beginning 2015 for their under-graduate studies.
The three year scholarship will be renewable every year on confirmation of grades in annual exams. Magma believes that the scholarship will meet a part of the student’s education and related expenses while pursuing higher studies.
- Fifty eligible students will be given the scholarship for three years beginning 2015
- Student must be citizen of India
- Open to all categories – both General and Reserved
- Maximum age of applicant as on 15 August 2015 – 20 years
- Scholarship will be granted to students for 3 year degree courses in general stream or professional/ specialized courses in science, engineering, commerce, business & finance.
- Applicant should have secured minimum 80% marks in school passing out board exam (class XII) in their respective state boards
- students from families having monthly household income of less than Rs. 10,000/- are eligible to apply for this scheme
Mobile: +91 9903978518