Dear CSR leaders, educationists, policy makers,
I invite visionary leaders and organizations deeply involved in promotion of STEM Education in India, to join the Roundtable discussion on CSR for Science and Tech Education for Better India will be held in Delhi. The forum is a joint initiative co-organized by Stem Learning – A Science Education Social Enterprise and India CSR Network, India’s Leading CSR think tank company.
We are excited to be at PHD Chamber of Commerce in New Delhi on March 8, 2018 during 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM., where we will enjoy half day of learning, sharing, and energy around STEM education.
The first ever forum has an objective of formulating a common goal to encourage promotion of Science and Tech Education for a better tomorrow for our future generations with special emphasis on underserved children of remotest of the remote region of the country.
Equipping future and young generations with STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) knowledge for innovation and entrepreneurship is ultimate aim of the forum.
The stakeholders and participants will deliberate on the pertinent subject – connect and collaborate to create opportunities for promotion of Science Education to make it globally competitive. Attendees included CSR leaders, higher education leaders, program providers, and philanthropic and industry representatives dedicated to improving STEM education by providing strategies and resources for further integration into our schools.
With engaging panel discussion and exciting keynotes, we know this forum will continue the great momentum we are building around STEM education in our country.
I invite you to join us for a great learning opportunity-for STEM education by CSR Leaders-that is not to be missed.
Key topic includes:
- CSR and Technology-enabled education-Contributions to Science Education in India.
- CSR partnerships: Challenges and Perspectives in Science Education.
- CSR Innovations and Opportunities in Science Education.
The roundtable will help in understanding of CSR Partnership Scenario in STEM education, create outreach of corporates promotion of Science Education and will foster scope of CSR collaborations particularly in STEM Education.
I encourage you to join us as we help design a future where all students are prepared for the 21st century.
Please note that there is no fee to join the forum.
I welcome like-minded corporate, CSR leaders, agencies, donors to join the forum. As few seats are available. Write me immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
Rusen Kumar, Founder,
India CSR Network
Think tanks at forum:
- Dr. Jawahar Surisetti, Psychologist and Educationist
- Amit Gujral, Chief Marketing Officer, LG Electronics India
- Mohini Daljeet Singh, CEO, Max India Foundation, Max Group
- Ashutosh Pandit, Founder and Managing Director, Stem Learning Pvt. Ltd
- Rusen Kumar, Founder, India CSR Network, CSR India Corporate Social Services Pvt. Ltd.
- Dr. Joseph Sebastian, the Global Head of Faizal and Shabana Foundation
- Dr. Jatinder Singh, Director and HR Head, PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Vivek Prakash, Corporate Head CSR, Jubilant Life Sciences Limited
- Praveen Karn, Group Head CSR, Spark Minda – Ashok Minda Group
- Prakash Tewari, Director CSR, DLF Limited
- Shailendra N. Jaiswal, ED – Mechanical Engineering (Development), Railway Board, Ministry of Railways, Indian Railway Mechanical Service
Ashok Kumar Pavadia, Former Additional Secretary, Ministry of Home Affairs, Govt. of India
Aditendra Jaiswal, Lead Enabler, SRIJAN SANCHAR