India CSR News Network
NEW DELHI: With the objective to salute leaders who contributed to social change in the society, the World CSR Congress has conferred a prestigious award on IndiGo for being an agent of change.
The 100 Most Impactful CSR Leaders (Global Listing) is a tribute to those who are missionaries and are passionate about CSR.
Corporates who have believed that CSR Leadership must contribute to Social change were recognised at the formal event held in Mumbai on February 18.
Summi Sharma, VP, ifly-IndiGo and who also leads CSR initiatives for the airline said, “It’s truly a proud and yet humbling moment for us at IndiGo to be included in the 100 most impactful CSR leaders list. We are thankful to our passengers, NGOs and other business associations who are partners with us to make this transformation a reality. Receiving this recognition on the World CSR day makes this milestone even more memorable for us at IndiGo.”
To recognise the 100 Most Impactful CSR Leaders (Globally), the World CSR Congress followed a rigorous selection criterion that included:
- Successful Alignment of Business and Overall CSR Strategy
- Innovative Thinking and Creativity
- Involvement of Stakeholders
- Strategic Perspective & Building Collaborative Relationships
- Personal Credibility, Integrity & Ethics
- Innovative Sustainable Solutions
- Incorporating Ethical Values
- Involvement in Communities & Protection of the Environment
Organizer also recognised other prestigious corporates such as Airbus, Tata Powers, Vedanta, Duteche bank, Kotak Mahindra, Muthoot, Shell, Indraprastha Gas Limited, Aditya Birla, NTPC, CapGemini, Ceartrip – for their commitment toward CSR.