BANGALORE: Vihaan 2018, a CSR Summit is being organised by Udyam, the Social Responsibility Committee of Narsee Monjee Institute of Management Studies (NMIMS), Bangalore on 4th March 2018.
This will be the 5th consecutive year of Vihaan, and the objective with this year’s summit is to provide a platform to NGOs to connect with various CSR heads of renowned organisations, and to help spread awareness about the commendable work that they do.
The theme of the event is ‘Embedding CSR within Corporate Strategy’ and corporate heads from huge companies as well as representatives from various NGOs will be attending the event to participate in the discussion.
The following corporate heads will be a part of the panel discussion:
- Abhishek Ranjan: CSR Head at Brillio
- Gangadhar Kodandaram: Director at Microsoft India
- Anil Kumar: Finance Director and CSR Lead for DFE Pharma
- Tanu Balasubramanian: Director of Business Development Sustainable Square
- Vijay K Paul: COO SM Netserv Technologies
- Usha Mariyappa: Corporate Affairs CSR at Huawei Technologies India
- Zeeshan: Head of Employee Engagement, CSR and Diversity at Intuit
Abhishek Ranjan will be facilitating the discussion as the Moderator of the panel.
The event is being organised with support from XOXO Day, the Rewards and Recognition partner and VLCC, being the Gifting partner of Vihaan 2018.
The entire event is covered by India CSR Network as Media Partner.