INDIACSR News Network
MUMBAI: Asia Business Responsibility Conclave (ABRC) 2012 – The Future We Want will take place from the 6th to the 8th of November 2012 at Mumbai, India. It consists of an exhibition and a conference. The conference is a congregation of business leaders and all stakeholders of business to deliberate the outcome of Rio+20 – The Future We Want and the role of business. The conclave is being organised by India Tech Foundation and General Carbon.
This conclave is organized parallel to Power India 2012 – an event which is successfully organized since the past 13 years.
The objectives of the ABRC 2012 are:
1. Deliberating on the Rio+20 outcome “The Future We Want” and its relevance to business in Asia
2. Bringing together all stakeholders to deliberate on different complementing and conflicting expectations on business responsibility and arriving at guide for action
3. Showcasing achievements in CSR by different business groups
4. Deliberating on resources, tools and methods to sharpen, strengthen and widen corporate sustainability practice
The conference would be addressed by eminent speakers from Indian as well as Asian organizations.
“We are looking forward to welcoming more than 250 delegates to participate in this conference and more than 50 exhibitors.” Ms. Sanaiya Dotivala informed.
Considering the criticality of the issues to be deliberated and knowing your deep commitment to CSR, we encourage to support this conclave by:
1. Registering yourself and your colleagues, associates, partners etc. as delegates
2. Showcasing at the exhibition
3. Being a sponsor
Ms. Sanaiya Dotivala
Asia Business Responsibility Conclave 2012
General Carbon Advisory Services Pvt. Ltd.
5th Floor, Great Social Building. 60, Sir P M Road. Fort. Mumbai 400 001.
Phone:+ 91 22 2266 3301/3201
Mob: +91 9833 631745