RAIPUR: The 2nd Chhattisgarh CSR Leadership Summit will be held at Raipur on February 3, 2019 at Hotel Babylon International, VIP Road with the theme ‘CSR Partnership for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The Summit is being hosted by India CSR Network, the largest CSR network.
The forum will feature inaugural and keynote address by the visionary political leaders, leadership talk by business leaders and panel discussions with various domain experts. Forum will include key development agenda and will also provide opportunities to launch ‘CSR Partnership for Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) and share the experiences of ongoing development projects.
The Summit will also felicitate orgnisations working whole-heartedly in the field of socio-economic development of the state. Corporate and CSR leaders, corporate affairs professionals, NGO leaders, and consultants will make their presence in the summit. It will be one of the largest gathering of CSR and NGO leaders working the various field of social development.
Esteemed Speakers and Guests
- Shri Deepak Dwivedi, Chairman of The Board, Chief Editor Dainik Bhaskar Group UP, Noida
- Shri N. P. Mohapatra, CGM, NABARD, Raipur
- Shri Prtyush Panda, Corporate Head CSR, ACC Limited, Mumbai
- Shri Sarva Mitra Sharma, Chairman, Jagran Pehel, Jagran Group
- Shri Rochak Bharadwaj, Area Program Manager, Ambuja Cement Foundation, East
- Dr. Rana Singh, Vice Chancellor, Sanskriti University
- Dr. (Prof) Sanjay Kumar Singh, OP Jindal University
- Shri Rusen Kumar, Chairman CG CSR Leadership Summit & India CSR Network
The Summit will play an important role in shaping the future CSR strategy of the state, making society more inclusive.
The forum will witness political leaders, esteemed Corporate Leaders and though leaders to contribute towards the ever growing knowledge on CSR, knowledge and experience on best practices and to discuss collaborative projects between government, organizations and other stakeholders.
Expertise and knowledge expressed by the social and business leaders through their speeches, presentations/and case studies would highlight thought provoking and facilitate knowledge transfer across the august gathering.
Don’t miss it. Join us.
Prior registration is must to attend the forum.
We welcome your proposal on sponsorship, speakership. Write us at firstname.lastname@example.org or Whatsapp at 9981099555